Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Oh that’s not bad. I was worried it would be another month or something. As @Courtney_Inovelli said the 10 pack is a good deal, and as we all know your switches are worth waiting for :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli does that means the 10-packs will ship after Labor Day, right? Both the LZW30-SN and LZW31-SN? I was waiting to order to guarantee delivery after the holiday. If so, no need to wait! :grin:

@stu1811 I would assume so! It’s usually 2 overnights for the flight to land, then 2 days to clear customs and 2 days to reach us. So I would assume after Labor Day is a good bet! Possibly we could have them in our hands by Tuesday the 8th.

@Courtney_Inovelli Order placed! :tada:

Looking for a bit of ordering advice. In Canada… Assuming the amazon.ca or aartech.ca stock will be delayed more than the incoming stock? Will the 10 packs be available in Canada? Should I be looking to just order from this site and pay the $20 shipping along with the customs/taxes when it arrives?

@datascope11 Depends on what you are looking for! Aartech should have the single red dimmers in stock within the week. I would say it might be worth the wait to buy those from Aartech so you don’t have to pay the shipping costs or customs/taxes. The rest of the switches should follow up within 1-2 weeks. Red dimmers are available on our website now. We currently have everything in stock still other than the red series on/off switches.

10 packs will not be available in Canada other than ordering through our website and shipping from US with $20 shipping charge.

Awesome, thanks Courntey. I’ll wait it out with Aartech and look forward to getting these installed everywhere in the house!

“The rest of the switches should follow up within 1-2 weeks”

When the 10 pack orders ship is it going to be both dimmers and on/offs? My order is for one of each.

Red series, yes! Black series 10 packs were delayed until September.

1 Like

Will the 10 packs be available in canada through the .ca site when it’s up, or just the .com site?

1 Like

I’m looking to buy 2x 10pack red series dimmer.
I am from Canada (Montreal), do you know what kind of custom fees I can expect as per your experience? I won’t hold up against you, just to get an idea of previous clients experience, thanks ahead!

Just the .com as far as I’m aware.

With the .ca we are planning to have Aartech fill those orders still and they’ll receive some sort of shipping and handling fee.

We are only going to have the 10 packs at our office here in Michigan. So in order for them to get to you, you would still have to pay the $20 shipping cost as well as taxes and duties/fees once it crosses the border.

@azndaemon I am honestly not sure what customs fees will be! I have never asked anyone directly what they’ve experienced before. We use USPS so I know they have the lowest fees as far as I’m aware.

Basically I take the face value of the switch (what it costs us to produce) and then multiply it by how many switches you have ordered. So you will then owe that much plus any applicable taxes for your region, etc.

Any ETA for Red Series Dimmers on Amazon USA?

I dont know if the products fall into a special category, but in Alberta there The goods are subject to 4% customs duty and 5% GST (GST applied to Duty as well). There may also be some customs clearance fees passed on by the courier

1 Like

Should be any day now! Maybe within 24 hours. They have an appointment tonight.

Our manufacturer chose a new freight forwarder for us to use and they delivered to Amazon last week but never made an appointment for the shipment to get in to Amazon. So they’ve been sitting there until we realized …“wait, why aren’t red dimmers in Amazon yet?!”

I will say though that quantity in Amazon is VERY limited. Amazon is still having a lot of limited stock replenishment due to COVID so we were only able to send about 600 units to Amazon and the rest had to come to our HQ. So I wouldn’t expect them to last in Amazon more than a month. Grab them while you can!

Woo! I’ll just keep checking them. Thanks!

Hello - any update on whether the 10 packs of red series dimmers and on/off switches made it in? I have one of each 10 pack on order.

Thanks!

Me too. 10 packs of red series dimmers. Still waiting fulfillment.

Looks like early next week.

Lot’s of sad empty boxes looking for mates.