Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Sounds like time for some Innovation :wink:

3 Likes

Hmm maybe use kickstart…I mean Indiegogo.

2 Likes

Could this be reflected in the sticky in this thread, and the product page itself? I just spent five minutes trying to find the right search term for the motion sensor ETA to finally happen across this post. Maybe put a subscribe box on the product page so if and when it is produced again, or a followup product comes to market, I can be emailed so I don’t need to monitor.

1 Like

It wasn’t me this time @Eric_Inovelli :rofl:

1 Like

I just want to say, I love the Red Series Dimmers. I bought 2 and installed them and absolutely amazing. My question is i want to get the illumi bulbs but they show OOS. Any eta?

@louis.ostrowski43 maybe you can pickup a secondhand one

Sell me your unused Ilumin Bulb

ETA on restock of bulbs at this point is Q1 of 2021.

Agree with what @stu1811 said - you may find someone who will sell you some unused ones! And we will, eventually, have refurbs! Just have to have time to test them.

@Courtney_Inovelli has Inovelli considered adding a classified sub forum?

Hey @stu1811 – what do you mean by this? Like a black-market for Inovelli products :rofl: ?

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli I didn’t really think of it like a black-market. More like extra zwave stuff I’m not using. :slight_smile: For example I have a 2 channel relay I originally bought before finding the LZW30-SNs. It’s collecting dust on my shelf.

That’s probably where all your scam items went to…the Dark Web sold at ridiculous prices along with credit card numbers. Buy a 10 pack of CC numbers and get a free Inovelli product.

1 Like

I honestly believe it at this point.

1 Like

Anyone who has been wanting to grab a few extra bulbs - now’s your time! We have 35 refurbs up for sale currently. And before anyone says anything - yes, they are more expensive than the unboxed bulbs. They do come in a box. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! Just grabbed two.
Suggestion- have @Eric_Inovelli update the parent post in this thread to have stock status on the bulbs.

Hello, I am checking to see when the Red Series Fan + Light Switch (Z-Wave) will be back in stock?
Thanks!
Ashton

The first post is always updated with the most recent estimates. As of today, it says November 25 for that specific product.

Everything y’all sell moves like hotcakes. Any idea on when some color bulbs might be available again? I didn’t see them in the product list at the top.

1 Like

Any ETA for more of these bulbs Referbished or not?

@petro bulbs will be restocked - it’s looking like Q2 of 2021 at the moment.

I might possibly have a few refurbs laying around - please PM me with how many you might want/need and I’ll see what I can find.

Shoot me a PM with how many you are looking for. I will check our refurb stock!