Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Seems like Red series Dimmer completely disappeared from Amazon.
Are there any issues with it? It’s not even listed there as out of stock

No issues, except that they sell out fast. For reasons unknown when that happens the stock page completely disappears from Amazon.

You can buy from Inovelli direct here

2 Likes

What about the sensors. When will they be available?

1 Like

Unfortunately, they didn’t seem to sell very well per @Eric_Inovelli’s post above

To me, in my limited search, there aren’t very many offerings for 4 in 1’s. Aeotec makes (more expensive) tri and 6 sensor versions. Zooz currently has a 4 in 1. The Zooz, unfortunately, can only be included as S0 on the Hubitat C7 hub. S2 is not currently supported and it won’t allow you to include it unsecured.

I have both the Zooz (on a HE C4 hub) and the Inovelli. Both work very well for my purposes. Again though, Zooz not being able to include on a HE C7 is a non-starter for me.

Of course, there is Zigbee. But I have yet to find a multi-senor for that protocol…

So hopefully, Inovelli does bring them back? with the recessor option, it may be the thing that drives more sales?

Well, if the become available soon, I would certainly buy a couple; especially now that I want to track temp / humidity thorugh a InfluxDB / Grafana setup I created; and the additional Motion makes it the perfect sensor for my purposes. The light sensor would have no use for me.
C’mon make one more batch, please! :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, what @Chris said. Once the units are sold out the listing automatically closes itself out and is unsearchable on Amazon.

1 Like

I want to buy 2 or 3 of these sensors - where can I get them used? I tried eBay, Facebook, amazon.

Lol we may have some refurbished ones laying around that we haven’t put on the site yet. @Courtney_Inovelli do you know if we have any?

We usually put them up and then within minutes they’re gone, it’s crazy.

Yeah as @Chris said, when they sell out, Amazon removes the page until they’re back (confusing bc if you don’t pay attention, you can click a Red Series link and then end up buying a Black Series or whatever else is in stock at the time).

Amazon also limited the amount of stock we could send them this time so most of the inventory went to our HQ which is sold via our website.

Yeah we’re just completely sold out :frowning:

We may have some refurbished one’s available - @Courtney_Inovelli and I can check the stockroom today and see if any have been returned and checked in. Can you shoot us a PM if you’re interested? This way we can remember.

I wonder how much interest a 700 series sensor might get on Kickstarter :wink: :grin:

2 Likes

I was just looking to buy these sensors!

Lol, you and your Kickstarter – I love the enthusiasm!

I was looking to by a few of the sensors too! Sad they’re not available anymore. :cry:

Which zooz cant include on a C7? I just added an s18 no problem. The bummer here is I was going to look for an inovelli sensor to replace the zooz and move that to the attic. . Guess i’ll have to order another zooz now.

That would be the ZSE40, their 4 in1 sensor. I didn’t say that it couldn’t be included. It gets included with S0. No other options natively with the C7. Which makes it very slow (Chatty). Unfortunately, S2 is not an option either. Yet?

Wondering why no one makes a series 700 or even a Zigbee derivative… hint, hint, hint… :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds like time for some Innovation :wink:

3 Likes

Hmm maybe use kickstart…I mean Indiegogo.

2 Likes

Could this be reflected in the sticky in this thread, and the product page itself? I just spent five minutes trying to find the right search term for the motion sensor ETA to finally happen across this post. Maybe put a subscribe box on the product page so if and when it is produced again, or a followup product comes to market, I can be emailed so I don’t need to monitor.

1 Like

It wasn’t me this time @Eric_Inovelli :rofl:

1 Like

I just want to say, I love the Red Series Dimmers. I bought 2 and installed them and absolutely amazing. My question is i want to get the illumi bulbs but they show OOS. Any eta?

@louis.ostrowski43 maybe you can pickup a secondhand one

Sell me your unused Ilumin Bulb