Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

It looks like LZW42 is out of stock (but the unboxed aren’t). Did you want this thread to include bulbs/sensors/paddles/etc… or just switches?

Paddles are in stock. At this time no plans to restock sensors. No immediate plans to restock bulbs either as far as I know. I believe we will have them again but my guess is 2021.

I just got my orders a few minutes ago… First time with Inovelli and just got a C7 Hubitat…Go big or go home…haha.

3 Likes

Just when I start standardizing my bulbs/sensors… I hope they both return in some form down the road.

@TFalk - Be prepared to feel frustrated during inclusions…

Hubitat has fixed inclusions on the C7 for the most part. Now if you want S2 authentication, the dimmers need to be updated to 1.48 firmware

Looks awesome! Thanks so much for your support :slight_smile:

We’ll get these back out – there are a couple of things that are at play here. One, there are those pesky tariffs that are coming back around (we had an exemption, but it expires soon) and we were already playing with very tight margins (sometimes we actually sold at a loss) so we have to negotiate better pricing. Two, California Title 24 does not like the bulbs, so we have to wait for the 700 Series chip to be developed for light bulbs (it’s different than the 700 Series chip made for other products) as that chip is California T24 compliant.

Sensors are another story – we’re on the fence here – this was a decent product, but it didn’t sell very well. I think if we’re able to make some firmware tweaks and offer an accessory, things would be different.

Bulbs
Ah, so what you meant to say was the next batch of bulbs will be 700 series. That sounds great to me, and a little less great to my wallet. Bring it on :grin:

Sensors
Naturally, I can only speak for myself. I’m not generally inclined to jump on “new” sensors that rapidly. I only just started “converting” my sensors by adding these. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are others also waiting to see how they hold up before adopting them.

I know zigbee sensors seem to get more love as being “faster” than their z-wave counterparts.

Bulbs with 700 series chips :scream:

LOL – conversely, from what we’re told, it should bring the price down (or in this case, keep the price stagnant since we were already selling at razor thin margins). I can’t remember why it is, but the Silicon Labs people said they wanted to allow Z-Wave sellers to have better pricing to keep up with ZigBee (which they also own lol).

If we’re being truthful here, I’m not a fan of sensors, ours included. They are good products, but I just don’t like the aesthetics and idk, I wanted to make something like a recessor like Aeotec has so that I could hide the sensor in the ceiling. So, when I say, “new” sensors, I just mean the firmware tweaked a bit and produce that recessor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh Amazon…

Genius.

Classic Amazon lol.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Exactly where I am. I have one Inovelli for just that purpose… I was disappointed to hear that they weren’t going to be offered anymore. I purchased a Zooz to try, only to find out they won’t include (on the C7) with S2 or Unsecured. S0 inclusion only, unless you include them in a roundabout way.

I went and just reordered it again so we’ll see what I get this time

Any word on when the Red Dimmer 10-pack is going to be back in stock?

Likely within the first few weeks of October.

The per bulb costs might be decreasing, but the quantity of bulbs in my possession. Yea… that’s more the problem as that number’s been increasing and well upgrades… :crazy_face:

Did I hear tweak the 700 series firmware a bit :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Ouch! That would have been my fallback sensor choice.

@Eric_Inovelli

2 Likes