Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Me too. Thanks @Courtney_Inovelli .

1 Like

I’ll see if @Eric_Inovelli can update it (I tried) but everything is in stock now or will be within the next 3-5 days. The only thing we are waiting on is light almond paddles and colored paddles for fan + light switch.

Done :slight_smile:

I spy an inovelli shipping confirmation in my email box! Yay! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You love that frog LOL!

2 Likes

I too got the confirmation, but… only label creation not actual shipping…

Hahahaha

2 orders of 10 packs, placed 8/3 and 9/2 are still stuck “awaiting fulfillment” :frowning: the wait is killing me!!!

Yes, we are still awaiting the truck to arrive :slight_smile:

It’s killing us too! Hang in there, I promise they’ll get out as quickly as we can. Truck arrives today for Red Series 10pks.

It appears now that Red Dimmers are available for “pre-order” on Amazon USA! Got mine ordered, looking forward to testing this guy out.

And yet my Red series 10 pack shipped out yesterday…

You guys should really stop screwing around with light switches and go into logistics… replacing ‘just in time’ with ‘depart before arrival’ would revolutionize the logistics industry! :smiley: :smiley:

(yeah I know there’s probably an open box at Inovelli HQ with my shipping label on it waiting for a 10pack to be stuffed inside, but ‘depart before arrival’ logistics is still a nice thought :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Any word on the black dimmer 10 packs? I can’t see them on the main site

Dimmer Switch Red Series × 10 arrived . Yippee !!!

4 Likes

Lucky you! Mine is still listed as “Pre-Shipment” on USPS. :sob:

1 Like

Yeah, we just had to make an executive decision to not produce these as there was only one person who purchased these since they’ve been listed for pre-order (which was I think a couple months ago).

That person will be the lucky recipient of a Red Series 10pk :slight_smile:

We wanted to discontinue the Black Series 10pk On/Off’s as well as they hardly sold anything, but they were already in production so we couldn’t convert them to Red Series (which has been flying off the shelf).

so-hot-right-now-2

1 Like

Dang it, I was waiting for them to go to aartech. Missed my chance!

Woohoo! They’re in… Now can anyone point me towards a wiring diagram for red dimmers everywhere on 3-way boxes WITH neutral?

@Courtney_Inovelli?

@stephenspeicher

See @stu1811’s comment above :slight_smile: