Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

They have made it into the United States but not to our headquarters! We’ve been having a difficult time getting this released from customs. We have just one customs brokers who is working on everything by herself and we have multiple shipments coming in to LAX, ORD, Toronto and a few other airports. So unfortunately we just have to kind of sit back and wait for them to do their thing before delivery to us is scheduled.

3 Likes

“They have made it into the United States”

Woohoo! Getting closer!

Which firmware comes with the 10 packs? Thanks

Should be the 1.47 firmware the red dimmers if I am not mistaken

1 Like

@Brianna_Inovelli @Eric_Inovelli

I need another LZW36. It looks like you have those in stock. Whats the best way to get it added to my order I have waiting on the 10 packs? It might as well make it into the same shipping box. Just make another order and put something in the notes? No point in wasting boxes and money shipping stuff.

Edit* That’s what I did. Shipping is free, but i still don’t mind waiting to just ship it with my 10 pack order and placed that info in the notes. THANKS! have a good weekend everybody!

I’ll let @Courtney_Inovelli know - she’s the pro with shipping! Thanks for your continued support!

Yes she is! I just got a surprise package full of Inovelli switches in the mail… It’s Christmas in September!

:pensive:

So it appears Red On/Off Switches made it over to Amazon but not the dimmers? On top of that, the On/Off switches don’t even appear in your storefront, you have to just search for “inovelli” and it’ll pop up there.

I don’t mind waiting longer for them, just wondering if it was only On/Off switches that were sent to them or if there should be dimmers available, or if they’ve already somehow sold through the product you sent them (I’ve checked almost every day now)

Yes, red on/offs appear to be in Amazon now. We don’t have control over any of it! It’s frustrating. Different carriers were used so it seems for whatever reason one of them got priority over another. I have no answers as to why.

Red dimmers still just say “inbound” on our end. They have been checked into Amazon but we are not aware when they will make the status “active”. We are planning to give Amazon a call today on an unrelated topic but we can check with them about an update on this and see what they say.

@mraz.camren fingers crossed they should be shipping on Friday!

2 Likes
ORDER PLACED

Jul 13th 2020

LAST UPDATE

Aug 3rd 2020

Feel better?

@Courtney_Inovelli

Is there a 10 pack update? This is killing me and my trim out…

They were cleared from customs on Monday, but since it was a holiday their driver picked up the shipment yesterday. They said 2 business days for delivery should put it here to us on Thursday. I will start shipping them all Thursday and hopefully have all of them out by Friday. Depending on where you are I would say anywhere from 2-4 days shipping time.

But as I’ve learned, you never know what the hell is going to happen! So that’s just my best guess at this point but anything is subject to change. Trust me, it’s just as frustrating for us having to play the waiting game!

7 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I assume you will let us know when they are in your hands…

Yes we will.

Are your stock levels in good enough shape to update the list in the OP?

for anyone that cares- I ordered a 10 pack of LZW31-SN (red series dimmer) on 8/24 and just got my shipping confirm ~30min ago :smiley: Thanks @Courtney_Inovelli!

1 Like