Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

ETA on restock of bulbs at this point is Q1 of 2021.

Agree with what @stu1811 said - you may find someone who will sell you some unused ones! And we will, eventually, have refurbs! Just have to have time to test them.

@Courtney_Inovelli has Inovelli considered adding a classified sub forum?

Hey @stu1811 ā€“ what do you mean by this? Like a black-market for Inovelli products :rofl: ?

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli I didnā€™t really think of it like a black-market. More like extra zwave stuff Iā€™m not using. :slight_smile: For example I have a 2 channel relay I originally bought before finding the LZW30-SNs. Itā€™s collecting dust on my shelf.

Thatā€™s probably where all your scam items went toā€¦the Dark Web sold at ridiculous prices along with credit card numbers. Buy a 10 pack of CC numbers and get a free Inovelli product.

1 Like

I honestly believe it at this point.

1 Like

Anyone who has been wanting to grab a few extra bulbs - nowā€™s your time! We have 35 refurbs up for sale currently. And before anyone says anything - yes, they are more expensive than the unboxed bulbs. They do come in a box. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! Just grabbed two.
Suggestion- have @Eric_Inovelli update the parent post in this thread to have stock status on the bulbs.

Hello, I am checking to see when the Red Series Fan + Light Switch (Z-Wave) will be back in stock?
Thanks!
Ashton

The first post is always updated with the most recent estimates. As of today, it says November 25 for that specific product.

Everything yā€™all sell moves like hotcakes. Any idea on when some color bulbs might be available again? I didnā€™t see them in the product list at the top.

1 Like

Any ETA for more of these bulbs Referbished or not?

@petro bulbs will be restocked - itā€™s looking like Q2 of 2021 at the moment.

I might possibly have a few refurbs laying around - please PM me with how many you might want/need and Iā€™ll see what I can find.

Shoot me a PM with how many you are looking for. I will check our refurb stock!

Arenā€™t you super! Iā€™d like 2 if you can find some. :smiley:

Looking for 6 refurbished black series dimmer. Please let me know if they are going to be available.

@Courtney_Inovelli Will you be allowing preorders for the red series dimmers and on/off switches before 1/15?

Humā€¦ what about offering pre-orders for any out of stock items that will be restocked? That could be helpful to gauge interest and prioritize manufacturing :wink:

4 Likes

@amdbuilder and @jeffhalljr ā€” Iā€™ll have to defer to @Eric_Inovelli on this as heā€™s the one who makes those decisions and puts them up on the website! The onyl problem I see with it is that we try as hard as possible to give a very estimated date of availability, but most people take it literally and then we get flooded with angry customer service tickets when the product hasnā€™t shipped on time.

I do think it would be a great indicator for demand though!

1 Like

Super stoked for the bulbs and sensors to come back in stock. I only ordered 1-2 of each to ā€œevaluateā€ them, but when I decided they were the best, the stock was ka-put! :confounded::cry:

Thanks for this list. I also subscribed to notifications on the store page.

@Courtney_Inovelli if you still have some refurbs laying around, Iā€™ll take some off your hands! :smiley: