Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Yeah, we’re sold out on On/Off 10 packs unfortunately. Lead times are stretching more and more with the current supply chain issues and overall chip shortage. We’re aiming to hopefully have them back in stock around the new year.

Yea I understand. Trust me when I say we are always as frustrated as you guys are if not more! When we don’t have product we don’t make any money and our business suffers a lot. We are in a constant battle with our manufacturer over everything. Right now they are saying lead times for some of the z-wave materials are over 50 weeks and they are just being generally uncooperative on some issues. We have an order placed but currently no timeline on when its going to be produced. The order is for on/offs and dimmers (single units) and 10pks. Hopefully they will give us an updated timelines soon just so we can fill you guys in on when things might be back in stock.

I’ll be messaging people and posting here if/when we get refurbished units or returns on single unit on/offs so that we can sell those to you.

1 Like

You guys need to add a notification feature to your site that basically triggers when stock is replenished and it bulk sends an email to those that signed up!

Automate it!

or bring your manufacturing and code development in-house…

cough cough, Who said that!?! :smiley:

1 Like

Can you imagine @Eric_Inovelli stamping some circuit boards together in his kitchen?

Looks like you guys already have this function. Save @Courtney_Inovelli time and just subscribe to notifications on stock!

1 Like

If only that actually worked?

I signed up for that with the LZW36 switches. Never got an email. If it wasnt for me checking every few hours after they said they would be posting them soon, I would never have gotten them.

@Courtney_Inovelli sorry to be yet another person, but I have subscribed to notifications on products in the past, but I don’t believe I have ever gotten a notification. I’m looking for 2 10pks for dimmers and a few on/off switches. If I can be added to your PM chain that would be great :slight_smile:

@sstarcher check out this thread:

3 Likes

10pks will not be in stock for quite some time, so if you are wanting dimmers I would purchase the individual units before they are gone.

As @stu1811 mentioned (thanks btw!) I created a refurbished thread to update on when we get refurb units in for all SKU’s. That will likely be your best shot at getting some on/offs soon as well.

1 Like

The LZW60 sensor is truly discontinued? Is there a new product that is coming to fill that void?

As far as I’m aware we are not bringing it back. We want to focus ourselves on being a lighting company so sensors don’t really fit in with our portfolio. @Eric_Inovelli also never wanted to do them from the beginning but was talked into it by fellow employees since it was just a white label product from our manufacturer. I’ll leave it up to him to have the final answer but I don’t believe they are returning.

Is there a rough estimate on when 10 packs of Red Dimmers will be available? :slight_smile:

Also, roughly how many singles are in stock ?

No estimate on when 10pks will return!

Things are just so crazy with the supply chain, chip shortages, etc. We’ve heard z-wave chips in some instances have a 2 year lead time. Ridiculous!

We’ve got about 5k single units in stock right now between HQ and Amazon.

I am an electronics engineer and work with some scilabs chips which I assume yall are using. I can confirm the supply chain is making life hell right now.

Yea it’s crazy. We are starting our zigbee line and scilabs sent out an email saying zigbee chips are going to a 280 day lead time. Luckily this will not affect us since we already have our chips allocated, but man it’s tough out there for a lot of businesses right now!

1 Like

Also luckily scilabs isn’t the only name in the ZigBee game like they are for zwave. I am getting into Nordic for Zigbee / Thread / Matter. I’ve used them for a long time for BLE. Nordic has been like the only processor I use which has not made my life hell recently.

1 Like

Interesting! I’ll have @Eric_Inovelli look into them further!

1 Like

Hi there… I don’t see any singles on Amazon… only the dimmers… am I missing something?

Thanks,
Jim