Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Super sorry, I had no idea it was blocking people from messaging. I just looked at it was requiring people with a Level 1 status and above to send DM’s. I just changed it to anyone, so while it’s too late now, at least in the future anyone should be able to DM anyone.

No clue why the spam folder is acting up, but I’ll look into it!

Usually that’s in place from new users spamming existing members after getting banned

1 Like

Eric - it’s all good! I figured the messaging block was to cut down on bots and people spamming others - so I realize it has a purpose. And the email spam thing was my personal gmail flagging the other user’s direct email to my spam folder - so nothing to do with you guys or your site! I was just venting, ha.

I’d reconsider keeping that in place, I’ve had issues with this before.

1 Like

Alright, let me look more into this.

On one hand, I tend to assume positive intent with people in that most people are good and aren’t trying to harass others, but on the other hand, I don’t want this to be a community where people don’t feel safe (and that’s why the protections were there in the first place).

2 Likes

Still waiting on 3 Red on/off!

I’d be happy with 1 or 2 dimmer; have a 3-way I would love to have dimmer abilities at both ends

Could add me to your waiting list as well :slight_smile:

I need 2 dimmers and 1 fan/light switch so I can proudly say that every single switch in my house is an Inovelly Red series. I don’t mind taking returned, open box or refurbished items.

If someone happen any for sale feel free to PM me .

I’ll do my best to get everyone what they want/need but we do not have many refurbs at this time! Will update everyone if more come in.

1 Like

2 dimmers and a fan/light switch would sure get me doing a heel click or two. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication Mr. & Mrs. Inovelli. The Home Assistant community appreciates the innovation!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, definitely interested if any make any appearance! :smiley:

Even if I am late to the party I am really glad to see the community involvement/support during this tricky time!

1 Like

I’d love a fan switch!

I also need about 10 more dimmers and switches but I’m probably resigning myself to waiting for the blue series.

I’d like to get 3 of the red series fan/light switches.

Looking for 2 Red dimmers if possible!

I am looking for 10 dimmers and 10 on off if at all possible.

I’d love to get my hands on 1 red dimmer and 1 red on/off, with the dimmer being more pressing so i’ll take just that if it’s all that comes available. I know it’s a long list and supplies are short but hopefully eventually I can get to the front of the line lol

1 Like

Looking for 2 fan dimmers and 2 red dimmers!

I’ll looking for 2 Red Dimmers if possible

I’m looking for 4 red on/off switches

1 Like

Looking for 5 Red Dimmers