Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Alright, let me look more into this.

On one hand, I tend to assume positive intent with people in that most people are good and aren’t trying to harass others, but on the other hand, I don’t want this to be a community where people don’t feel safe (and that’s why the protections were there in the first place).

2 Likes

Still waiting on 3 Red on/off!

I’d be happy with 1 or 2 dimmer; have a 3-way I would love to have dimmer abilities at both ends

Could add me to your waiting list as well :slight_smile:

I need 2 dimmers and 1 fan/light switch so I can proudly say that every single switch in my house is an Inovelly Red series. I don’t mind taking returned, open box or refurbished items.

If someone happen any for sale feel free to PM me .

I’ll do my best to get everyone what they want/need but we do not have many refurbs at this time! Will update everyone if more come in.

1 Like

2 dimmers and a fan/light switch would sure get me doing a heel click or two. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication Mr. & Mrs. Inovelli. The Home Assistant community appreciates the innovation!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, definitely interested if any make any appearance! :smiley:

Even if I am late to the party I am really glad to see the community involvement/support during this tricky time!

1 Like

I’d love a fan switch!

I also need about 10 more dimmers and switches but I’m probably resigning myself to waiting for the blue series.

I’d like to get 3 of the red series fan/light switches.

Looking for 2 Red dimmers if possible!

I am looking for 10 dimmers and 10 on off if at all possible.

I’d love to get my hands on 1 red dimmer and 1 red on/off, with the dimmer being more pressing so i’ll take just that if it’s all that comes available. I know it’s a long list and supplies are short but hopefully eventually I can get to the front of the line lol

1 Like

Looking for 2 fan dimmers and 2 red dimmers!

I’ll looking for 2 Red Dimmers if possible

I’m looking for 4 red on/off switches

1 Like

Looking for 5 Red Dimmers

Looking for 10 red dimmers, but would take 5, or any amount really. New, used, refurbished, doesn’t matter to me.

1 Like

Looking for 6 red dimmers

1 Like

I’m looking for 2-4 dimmers as well!

Motion to move the “I am looking for…” responses elsewhere. I think it is obvious many would buy items if they were available but right now they aren’t.

7 Likes