Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Man…as if there was a website that folks could buy Refurbished units at a storefront…(Smart Home Switches | Z-Wave | Inovelli)

2 Likes

You can keep an eye on specific refurbished units here: Refurbished Smart Home Switches | Z-Wave| Inovelli

For those interested, it might be worth setting up an “In Stock” reminder bot to get a notification when/if any refurbs are back in stock. Similar to something like this: Make your own bot for tracking holiday gift restocks this year (it works anywhere) - CNET

We also have a Buy, Swap, & Sell thread on our community forum for customer-to-customer transactions, so you could check there if anyone is looking to sell their switches.

Thanks to everyone that is interested in our products. We hope to be able to get products in your hands sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

I submitted my into to the out of stock notification months ago and have never received a notification. I have several switches I need to buy to finish my remodel and lighting and have been checking in for months.

Also, I see there’s a new Blue series that is zigbee, I hope there’s no plans to eliminate zwave.

1 Like

I submitted my into to the out of stock notification months ago and have never received a notification.

Ditto!

They’ve been OOS for that long, truly.

@Eric_Inovelli, it might be worth a ping of like “hey lead times are insane but we are working to get more stock soon ™”.

1 Like

Hey all – I’m going to lock this thread for now. This was never meant to be a thread to request refurbs but more a thread to show when things are anticipated to be back in stock.

I’ll unlock it once we have a better outlook.

Regarding Z-Wave – we are not planning on leaving Z-Wave. Things are very tough right now with Z-Wave supply chain. For context, our Z-Wave manufacturer also produces products for Ring, which uses most of the chip allocation, leaving us trying to find scraps. I’m not happy about it, but it is what it is – they are a much bigger company than us.

I did receive news that our ZigBee manufacturer has applied and been approved to start distributing Z-Wave chips and they are able to start getting us product in early Q3. We will be able to use 700 Series chips as well, so this may work out to our benefit after-all.

Regarding the notifications, how it works is that when inventory comes back into the system an email is triggered. Since no inventory has been in stock for at least 6mo now, no emails have been triggered.

In terms of refurbs, we have an internal list of over 500 people asking for 3-4k switches. Courtney is trying her best to work her way down the list, but there’s only so much she can do.

I’m very sorry for the continued disappointment in being out of stock. It’s very difficult for us as well as this is our income and right now, we’ve had to tap into our cash reserves just to pay overhead until the Blue Series launches. Trust me, we’d love to sell you these switches lol.

16 Likes