Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Also interested

@Courtney_Inovelli Interested - please add me to fan/light switch - I need at least 3! Thanks!

1 Like

Courtney - I have an order in for 4 red series dimmers - please add another fan/light switch to my order. I assume you will bill me so I can pay through PayPal like the last one.

Hi Roger - I will PM you privately. We do not have any more fan/light to sell.

I’ve had an old GE Z-wave on/off go bad and I have nothing in the house to replace it, only a Red Dimmer. It is true that black on/off isn’t coming back, correct? I see that the multipack red on/off are available for pre-order with late August delivery. Is that still true (or are they close to being delivered?) I’d rather have an Inovelli for that box instead of another GE if I can, but I can’t wait long.

Correct - we have discontinued the black series - however we do have a bunch of refurbs in stock at the moment! So you can grab a black on/off or dimmer if you’d like.

The new stuff is slated to be here shortly after Labor Day! Shipping from the manufacturer this week.

2 Likes

Perfect. I didn’t realize you had black refurbs in stock. I just ordered 4 of them.

They usually sell out before we can even tell anyone they’re in stock!

1 Like

Nice! I just got done installing 20 red series and just need 20 more (so many d@#n switches in this house). Hopefully I can get a few before they’re sold out again!

:cry: Despite asking nicely, I wasn’t put on the list @Courtney_Inovelli. Any fan switches remaining? I have a defective one that will not respond…

Sorry! I tried to go back as far as possible and tag people who had asked (and PM’d some people in tickets) but once they were up anyone had access to them.

We unfortunately do not have any new ones remaining right now but hopefully some refurbished units to sell soon! I can be sure to message you about those.

I would still like to be on the list. Missed them the last time.

1 Like

Hi, have the Red dimmer 10-pack pre-orders been shipped yet?

They have not. If you’ve ordered you will get a notification when it ships.

They were supposed to leave the manufacturer on the 4th but the flight was cancelled. So they are now leaving on the 10th. We’ve been in touch with the freight forwarder and are already working on customs clearances so as soon as they land they should be ready to ship to our HQ. As soon as they are in our hands we will already have labels printed and packages ready to go! Hopefully we can get all pre-orders out in about 2 days. So my guess is mid to end of next week.

4 Likes

@Courtney_Inovelli does that include the single pack orders or only 10 packs?

Thanks!

1 Like

Everything is coming all together! Single units and 10pks.

2 Likes

Just wondering what the status update is for those waiting on the pre-ordered bulbs.

Richard

Thanks–I just got the email announcing the same. So close!

1 Like

Not 100% sure on bulbs but hoping they are shipping within the next few weeks. We are constantly in a battle with our manufacturer over everything and they are trying to nickel and dime us into paying things we aren’t responsible for paying. So we’re waiting on them to release the bulbs to us. Should have an update on Monday.

2 Likes

Hi Courtney. I just got an email saying my order would be shipping in the next couple of weeks, but it referred to a red series dimmer. I have one of your bulbs on back order. I just want to confirm that the error is in the product description and you know I ordered a bulb.

Thank you,

Stuart Karden