Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

I would assume pre orders have shipping priority

I was assuming you guys had already printed the labels while we were all waiting for months, i think you also mentioned this earlier

Got my 10 packs today! Time to start wiring!

Any idea when we will get an update for Canada stocks ?

Iā€™m tempted to move to the US for the pre-order/ordering, but then i would need to buy a lot more dimmer/switch for the new house than the four iā€™m missing to complete my house.

1 Like

Ordered mine the day the preorders opened and they still havenā€™t shipped. :frowning:

I definitely understand the frustration. @Courtney_Inovelli is working hard to make sure theyā€™re all out as quickly as possible, even shipping on the weekend (her days off).

The way she has to do it to be as efficient as possible (as there was over 1k orders and there is only three of us in the office right now) is that she prints out labels of ppl who order 1 unit, then 2 units, 3 units, etc.

I asked her before why she does it this way rather than print and ship in the order it was placed and she said itā€™s much faster to do it the other way bc she can make sort of an assembly line and ppl fulfilling the orders know exactly how many switches to put in the boxes instead of picking random amounts each time since orders are different. It also helps with understanding what type of boxes to have ready (ie: correct size, flat rate, etc).

I thought it was crazy at first, but then quickly realized when I screwed up like 20 orders that she was right lol. I lost my shipping privileges that day!

Hang in there, I know sheā€™s working as hard as she can to get these out - sorry for the delay!

1 Like

I know. Just venting a bit, I guess. My wife is ready to see light switches with covers on them.

(We moved in and immediately painted the house in July. Been waiting on the new switches before putting the outlet covers back on to keep from messing up the paint. :slight_smile:

I knew I should have ordered 30 singles instead of 3 10 packs :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like yours is scheduled for delivery on the 23rd!

1 Like

We canā€™t do that, because as soon as you print the label the tracking number goes active. The second the tracking number is active we get a minimum of 50 people writing into our ticketing system saying ā€œMy label was printed last Thursday but shows it hasnā€™t been picked up yetā€

So we try to print them as soon as we know they are out for delivery to us, but even that is hard to track with how inconsistent everything is in our logistics world!

2 Likes

Also Re: Eric - As a companion pre-orderā€™er Iā€™ve also been a lurker in this thread for the past several weeks. Iā€™ve been wildly impressed by the amount of different hats Iā€™ve seen your team wear. Thank you for the clear and regular updates and communication youā€™ve all made through the process; I can only imagine dealing with timing/suppliers has been a mess and your communication is wildly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hey Courtneyā€¦

If the dimmers from my orders (some from back in early July) are still ā€˜awaiting fulfillmentā€™
Should I submit a ticket to help check up on status?

Thanks!

You can, but itā€™s not necessarily going to help it get fulfilled any quicker if Iā€™m being honest!

Weā€™re doing all we can with our limited resources, and our goal is to have all orders filled by Friday. If you donā€™t see your tracking number by then, shoot me a PM and Iā€™ll look into it! As it stands now we still have about 300 orders to fill and can generally get to about 150 per day.

4 Likes

I wanted to drop in for a quick THANK YOU INOVELLI. Waiting on Reds and you can tell the crew is working their butts off to get orders out! We, the community, thank you for all you are doing and all you have done already! The excitement around orders is obviously firmly rooted in the products the entire team has worked so hard to get to customers.

We appreciate all you are doing and are really exited to get packages at doorsteps :slight_smile:

We are so close: we can all wait juuuuuuust a bit longer for this drop!

7 Likes

If any of the LZW36 come in as refurbs then Iā€™d be very interested in purchasing!

1 Like

I got the shipping label, And I just received my order. But never actually got any notification from Inovelli directly. And my order page in my account still says Awaiting Fulfillment. Not complaining, but maybe something is broken on their end?

Thanks for the quick shipping, now I have something to do this weekend!

Looks like it was some sort of communication error between our inventory system and the website so it did not communicate the shipment properly. Either way, glad you received it!

Have the bulbs come in? Any idea when they will be shipping to us?

Hi there,
I have 4 Red Series dimmer 10-packs I ordered a few months ago and I got a notification on 9/9 that theyā€™d be shipping within 2 weeks. Itā€™s three weeks later and it sounds like you were going to have them all shipped out by last Friday but I havenā€™t gotten any updates or tracking info. Am I still getting my order with this tranche of dimmers? I was getting pretty excited about finally getting my new place automated.

Sent you a message! @emoses