Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Waiting on a confirmed delivery date to our location, but they landed in the US yesterday so should be shipping fairly soon.

2 Likes

Great! Thank you.

Hey @Courtney_Inovelli - Iā€™m in the same situation as emoses; have 4x10 packs still waiting on fulfillment. Any news?

Actually, never mind. They arrived today!

Any updates on the Canada stock? Would it be better to order from the states and just eat the tariff costs, aartech have them with no eta for the stock

1 Like

Yes, we did not send any stock to Aartech this time around. No ETA on when we will have product in Canada again, so if you do want to purchase your best bet is to buy directly from Inovelli.com

I will preface again that we ship via USPS to Canada but you will be responsible for any taxes, fees, tariffs, duties, etc.

Any news on the single red series on/off switches (LZW30-SN)? I see the 10 pack is available but I donā€™t need that many. Iā€™d buy 3 and my friend would buy 2 but that doesnā€™t get us to 10. :grinning:

No news on new stock. We do have people return 10pks sometimes that we then cannot sell as new so we will sell those as single units to people who want them. I do not have any at the moment but believe weā€™ll have some later this week!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Courtney_Inovelli! Whatā€™s the best way to get notified / in the queue for refurbished on/off switches (LZW30-SN)? I would also only need TWO (2) more to finish my home automation project.

I will shoot you a PM when we have some available!

Hi @Courtney_Inovelli, could you also add me to the list? Iā€™d love to get two red on/off switches (LZW30-SN), refurbished or not! Thanks!

1 Like

@Courtney_Inovelli Add me to the list too please! Iā€™d love to get 2-3 on/off red switches (LZW30-SN)

@Courtney_Inovelli - oh wow - could I please also get on that list. Would also love to get 2 - 3 red on/off switches to finish out the house.

@Courtney_Inovelli - Ditto! Iā€™m looking! Reallllly donā€™t want to buy the competitor, but with no stock and no estimate, itā€™s hard not too :frowning:

1 Like

Also I donā€™t see the 10pk in stock either? Did they sell out again?

1 Like

Yeah, weā€™re sold out on On/Off 10 packs unfortunately. Lead times are stretching more and more with the current supply chain issues and overall chip shortage. Weā€™re aiming to hopefully have them back in stock around the new year.

Yea I understand. Trust me when I say we are always as frustrated as you guys are if not more! When we donā€™t have product we donā€™t make any money and our business suffers a lot. We are in a constant battle with our manufacturer over everything. Right now they are saying lead times for some of the z-wave materials are over 50 weeks and they are just being generally uncooperative on some issues. We have an order placed but currently no timeline on when its going to be produced. The order is for on/offs and dimmers (single units) and 10pks. Hopefully they will give us an updated timelines soon just so we can fill you guys in on when things might be back in stock.

Iā€™ll be messaging people and posting here if/when we get refurbished units or returns on single unit on/offs so that we can sell those to you.

1 Like

You guys need to add a notification feature to your site that basically triggers when stock is replenished and it bulk sends an email to those that signed up!

Automate it!

or bring your manufacturing and code development in-houseā€¦

cough cough, Who said that!?! :smiley:

1 Like

Can you imagine @Eric_Inovelli stamping some circuit boards together in his kitchen?