Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

He actually wants a double toggle switch. Light Almond.

2 Likes

Only if the notification LED built into the toggle itself.

You’re calling my name.

4 Likes

So…uhh… @Eric_Inovelli when is shortly? :slight_smile:

wanna give you guys a wad of cash today… figured if I can make it all in one smack…

Damn did i miss the refurbs? You said you were going to put up 20-30 on soon but looks like they are all gone?

1 Like

I’ve checked a couple of times since I last posted, but I haven’t seen them either (or purchased them!) I’m still beating myself up for spacing out and missing the fathers day black dimmer sale. :sob:

Did we miss them @Eric_Inovelli?

So what’s the likelihood that a) there will be a bulk box and b) that these will hit on time? I’m in the final stages of my house and electrical trim out is end of August. As such, boxes of 10 delivered mid August would be great.

@Eric_Inovelli …poke… any news?

Lol my bad guys – I’ll do it right now. Give me 15 min or so!

EDIT: They’re up! Sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

On/Off (10pk): https://inovelli.com/red-series-on-off-switch-10pk
Dimmer (10pk): https://inovelli.com/red-series-dimmer-switch-10pk

1 Like

You da man! Thank you!

Apparently 12 days lol!

Yeah they fly off the shelf fast (within minutes, it’s wild) – we have some more that just came in – I’ll see if we can get to them on Monday or Tues at the latest. Shoot @Courtney_Inovelli and I a PM and I’ll put some aside for you.

Honestly, it’s pushing it right now. I wish I had a crystal ball! We had half of our order for fan/lights caught in customs (still there) that we didn’t expect to happen, so it’s hard to know for a fact that they’ll get here on time. If all goes well, they should be here mid-Aug!

Soo… Did you wait for me to place an order for 40 and then put out the 10 packs? =p seriously…MINUTES after.

1 Like

I have alerts setup through Google Analytics that show me when @stephenspeicher is logged in and ready to purchase. I saw that you were on and then thought, “I’ll wait a few minutes”, let’s see if he purchases them at full price. Bingo, got you good!

Kidding, shoot me your order number and I can cancel it lol.

2 Likes

oh snap! :joy:

@Eric_Inovelli that would be great if you can keep 2 aside. I am building a new house and i have to give them to the builder by end of July. I was able to get most of them through ebay but still need 2. So it would be awesome if you can keep 2 refurbs aside.

@Eric_Inovelli what’s the ETA on the light/fan switches that got sent to the wrong warehouse? Email said a week and it’s been two. At least an update would be nice that way I can stop asking the mailman everyday if he has something for me.

Sorry about that. They were sent out on Friday, so hopefully any day now!

I’ve noticed that all the switches are out of stock except the Black Series dimmer and the new fan switch.

That was really sudden. I was planning to buy a few at a time (on/off and dimmers) while waiting for the Red Series dimmers to be available, but now it seems my smart switch projects are on hold for another two months :slightly_frowning_face:.

Could you update the original post with new status and ETAs?

Yeah… :frowning:

We really didn’t anticipate all the positive responses to sales. The May 4th sale really put a dent in our overall inventory and then the Father’s Day one actually put the nail in the coffin.

Couple that with COVID and supply chain disruptions, and here we are.

I’ll update the ETA’s shortly. Sorry for the delay!

1 Like

Thanks. If I’d known how low your stock was on the non LZW31-SN switches, I would have bought all the ones I anticipate needing, rather than buying them gradually one application at a time.

But of course that goes for half the folks on this forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just like when I first got interested in Inovelli switches, the LZW31-SN were in stock. By the time I convinced myself to buy some, they were gone…

Who knows, maybe this delay will save me from Z-Wave addiction. On the other hand it might make it worse when things come back in stock… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Save your money and buy when available, you won’t regret it.

2 Likes