Parameter 261 - Relay Click Sound (On/Off Mode)

I have two blue series (VZM31-SN) set up as a 3-way. I completed the zigbee binding and the switches are working fantastic. My wife now would like the relay sound turned off. I’m using Home Assistant with ZHA. I can’t figure out how to change Parameter 261 - Relay Click Sound (On/Off Mode). I’ve gone into the Manage Zigbee Device area, set the Cluster to Inovelli from the drop-down menu. I then go to Attributes and try and set relay_click_in_on_off_mode and write 1 as the value but the sound still stays on. I am using the switches in on/off mode, not dimmer mode.

Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong so I can update this parameter?

I’ve also tried using the toggle under Configuration and just can’t get anything to work. I have other switches were this works fine. Is it because the switches are in three way dumb mode?

My understanding is that in a 3 way setup, the relay is required for the switch to function. You wouldn’t be able too disable it.

That would explain it

This wouldn’t be applicable for a three way using two blue series switches (binding). The relay click is required for folks using Smart+Dumb switch setup. For those configured in a Single, 3-way with Aux, 3-way with bindings, the user should be able to disable the relay click.

Most likely the reason. You should be able to configure the switches as single way mode.

1 Like

Boom! Put them both as single pole and the problem is solved! Thanks!