Red 2-1 Dimmer Switch Not Updating

I just installed 3 new Red 2-1 dimmer switches. One of them will not update. When I tap on the switch in SmartThings, I get the message “This device hasn’t updated all of its status information yet. Please check again later.” The “LED Bar Switch On, LED Bar Switch Off, Default Level Local, Notification All, & Local Control” sections are all grayed out. The load on this switch is 2 smart bulbs. Everything seems to function fine.

Any thoughts?

I don’t think SmartThings allow over the air updates. I know they don’t for Zigbee, but don’t think they have a way for Zwave (I could be wrong though). This is one of the cons for ST. This is not an Inovelli issue.

I think the updates it’s referring to is between the device (switch) and the hub. All of my other switches, including the other 2 I installed at the same time as this one, don’t give me those messages, and those fields that are grayed out in this switch are populated in the others.

Oops! Disregard my above then.

I would recommend perform a wave exclusion for that device and reinclude it back into the network to see if that helps.

What @harjms said. You can look in the ST Advanced Web App or the API Browser if you have that to look for signs the switch didn’t add completely. Usually when that happens the manufacturer code and model number will be blank. However, it’s probably quicker just to exclude it an re-add.

In the Advanced Web App, all fields were populated – no blanks anywhere. I did the Exclusion/Inclusion process, and all’s well.

Thank You!