Replaceable paddles

I received my two Red Series Dimmers last week and have them installed. These are technically great pieces of hardware. I’m running without neutrals and they ARE a life-saver. Congratulations on a fine product.

++ Light Almond please! As I work through connecting up scenes and controlling the LED’s from Home Assistant, I also need a paddle color change before I can pass the WAF.

Definitely need the light almond.

When the paddles are ready, how do we get them? Will you offer to send them to people who ordered the switches directly from you? Will they cost extra? All of my dimmers/switches are light almond (a bunch of older Inovelli models and a few GE) but one Red Series dimmer in white.

You’ll be able to get them right on Inovelli.com.

Lots of colors to choose from too. Light Almond is still coming though. We missed the fact that Almond and Light Almond are two different colors.

Shoot. I emailed in a very detailed explanation pointing this out several weeks ago. Waiting patiently for light almond.

Posted this on product roadmap but cross posting here, didn’t see this thread earlier:

Questions were:

1. Any updates on availability date? I had been told not December by email…a little or a lot slipped from that?

2. Is it just the paddle? Or also all the plastic trim bits? (I.e. The condition button and the bezel around the switch and notification bar)

Thanks!

Since we’re down to the last 24 hours or so of December…is there a revised availability date?

Post-CES bump for an updated ETA?

Replacement paddles are now appearing in the Accessories area of the Inovelli store for US$4.

2 Likes

@anon14959390 No white?

They come in white…

:rofl:OMG I’m dying…

1 Like

So hear me out…

You crack one. Boom need new replacement. Also your white does not match any GE aux or leviton wall plates white…

I hear you…

Also, don’t use a hammer to turn your lights on. :wink:

We do know the color is a touch off. Will be changed on the next versions of the switches. Probably.

Tell that to the wife who hates the switches and has to repeatedly press the paddle harder each time to turn the lights on just to ensure I hear her frustrations.

Side note: selling white ones allow future owners to change colors back after people change it to a horrendous almond color.

Touch off color? I’m not an expert in coloring, but my impaired vision quickly picked up on the difference quickly. Sell true white ones so Inovelli can make more money off me.

Also recommend color change on V2.

1 Like

Hooray!

For the Inovelli crew: new date for the Light Almonds?

Wise words :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha. I couldn’t resist. We just got the sample to the manufacturer so I’m assuming in March but maybe @Courtney_Inovelli has a better idea.