Replaceable paddles

@anon14959390 No white?

They come in white…

:rofl:OMG I’m dying…

1 Like

So hear me out…

You crack one. Boom need new replacement. Also your white does not match any GE aux or leviton wall plates white…

I hear you…

Also, don’t use a hammer to turn your lights on. :wink:

We do know the color is a touch off. Will be changed on the next versions of the switches. Probably.

Tell that to the wife who hates the switches and has to repeatedly press the paddle harder each time to turn the lights on just to ensure I hear her frustrations.

Side note: selling white ones allow future owners to change colors back after people change it to a horrendous almond color.

Touch off color? I’m not an expert in coloring, but my impaired vision quickly picked up on the difference quickly. Sell true white ones so Inovelli can make more money off me.

Also recommend color change on V2.

1 Like

Hooray!

For the Inovelli crew: new date for the Light Almonds?

Wise words :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha. I couldn’t resist. We just got the sample to the manufacturer so I’m assuming in March but maybe @Courtney_Inovelli has a better idea.

Future enhancement suggestion: Some “pretty” colors like blue and purple.

My wife, at least, would be much less annoyed with all my ‘messing about’ if it made things prettier in her mind.

It would also allow certain original (ham-fisted) owners the ability to replace paddles that have broken tabs on them.

1 Like

Will there be a replaceable paddle to match Leviton’s white dumb switches? I’m wanting to buy a few of these to put into several multi-gang boxes, but I don’t want to have to replace every switch in the box to match the same color white as just one switch.

1 Like

@anon14959390, @Courtney_Inovelli, anything new here? Still slatted for March? My Christmas multi-pack is still siting here waiting for final install because it won’t pass WAF without light almond paddles!

@CHasenpflug1 I’m guessing the Almond option (https://inovelli.com/shop/accessories/dimmer-switch-paddles/) isn’t sufficient for approval in this case?

Nah … I bought one and found the Inovelli “Almond” option is more like the old Ivory color.

It’s well established in this thread that they are not the same. I suspect the almond is probably more Ivory like.

So, it’s a while since March. Any update on those Light Almonds?

Yes, they are starting production in August :slight_smile: – I don’t have an actual date yet, but we finally pushed through the barrier of getting these made.

2 Likes