Under cabinet lights currently controlled by "special low volt switch" that controls a transformer. Is there any way to replace that switch with Inovelli?

I’d like to get it on an Inovelli switch, like everything else in my house.

Any way to accomplish this?

You’re going to have to provide some details. What are the recommended switches? Make and model of the transformer?

Is it a transformer or a LED power supply? The make and model of the parts being used would be helpful.

1 Like

I’ll dig in to find out what’s going on.