Update to 2.15 Added buzzing to lights

I recently installed a new Blue Series 2 in 1 switch into Zigbee2Mqtt. The light turned on correctly and was drawing 60w according to the report from the switch. I noticed there was a firmware update and installed the 2.15 one on it via the OTA feature. Now the lights are buzzing and drawing 47w as if they are being dimmed. The switch is not in dimmer mode and all the settings are set to the max (brightness, min, max)

Neutral or non neutral installation? 3-way? If so, aux or dumb switch?

Single pole neutral installation

I just noticed single pole full sinewave setting. I tried it and it got rid of flickering and most or maybe even all of the buzzing. The consumption jumped to 53w. Still not the 60w I am expecting (and saw before the firmware update) but much better. By the way, this is a 60w florescent tube light.

Does this mean it has a ballast? I don’t think those are supported based on the product page:

On/Off portion refers to lighting only (except ballasts). Not to be used for fans, outlets, ballasts (magnetic or electric) or any inductive/motorized loads. Not to be used on ELV or MLV lights. See FAQ’s for more details.