VZM31-SN switches go offline about 12 hours after rejoining

Two VZM31-SN switches consistently stop communicating with ZHA roughly 12 hours after being reset or rejoined. Air-gapping restores them, but the problem repeats. A third identical switch remains online. They all have neutrals.

Setup: HA 2026.9.1, ZHA, HA Yellow, EmberZNet 7.5.1, channel 20, firmware 3.04.

What should I try next, and what logs or diagnostics would help identify the cause?

Just bumping this because I continue to have the same issue with two out of the three switches becoming unavailable in Home Assistant after about 12 hours. That third switch was set up at the same time as the other two and has worked continuously without any issues, as far as I can tell. In Zigbee, there are no real issues with any if the three switch’s connection quality. Everything seems to work great for those 12 hours after I airgap it, and then it just drops.

Let me know if there’s anything I can provide that could potentially give you any clue as to what’s causing the issue. I’d also be curious to know if anything to do with the wiring could possibly set off this kind of behavior.

Thanks,

Jason

Same issue here. Same VZM31-SN. They’ve been rock solid until about a week ago. None of my other Zigbee devices are having issues but all Blue dimmers are becoming unavailable daily.

facing the same issues out of nowhere