2 Likes

:raising_hand_man::partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

I would love to be a beta tester!

1 Like

I’m open to being a beta tester.

Add me to the beta tester list please!

Would be very happy to beta test!!

I would also be very interested in beta testing!

I’d love the help beta test. I’ve been eagerly awaiting the 5-button z-wave scene controller (Project Limitless!) for a while, so beta testing this #red-2-1 should keep me busy until that beauty is ready! :grin:

I can also beta test

Beta testing some new ones to compare to the first version would be fun.

Put me down as a willing beta tester as wellput

Also up for beta testing

I would be interested in helping beta test

1 Like

How would one go about getting on the beta list because Id love to be a beta tester for several of your projects? I have the red series toggles to compare the 2 in 1’s with. Also what parameters would need to be tested?

1 Like

PLEASE… I’ll beta test and I promise to provide regular, useful, and deep feedback - as well as quick updates if you push firmware changes to test. Just let me know how to sign up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to beta test!

2 Likes

I’d love to help out with the beta testing if needed.

Software feature suggestion. Add the ability to set a minimum power on level and duration. This would be in addition to the existing minimum level. If the minimum operating level and current level is less than the minimum on level, the dimmer would power on to the minimum starting level, wait for the duration, then drop to the desired level. Not sure how it would look with the ramp in during power on, but I have some fixtures that have a minimum operational level that’s lower than the minimum startup level. It would be great to have the dimmer take care of that.

2 Likes

One of my bathroom fixtures is like this. Takes around 40% to turn on but then can dim down to around 25%.

2 Likes

I’d love to beta test as well! I am an avid home assistant user and have an existing z-wave network with 30+ nodes including red series dimmers.

(Is there a process to sign up for beta testing, or is it a more informal “reply here” kind of thing?)

I might be able to provide valuable feedback because I have no smart light switches, so it will all be new to me, from the physical wiring to the software end. I could help catch issues that more experienced users solve with ease because they’ve seen it before, but new users haven’t - thus helping to improve the documentation for new users. I have a bunch of zwave locks and one zwave outlet plug, and I run it all through Home Assistant, so do have some experience with the tech.