image not found img not found

Inovelli Community

1 Gang (optionally wired) Scene Controller w/ multiple buttons

I’ve got open 1 Gangs everywhere in my house since it was originally wired with individual switches for Fan on/off Light on/off. I’m replacing these with HURRICANE :slight_smile: so I don’t want the new empty space to go to waste.

I’ve looked around that there are not very many multi-button scene controllers available. Or they are ones that need a proprietary hub.

Since you pretty much have all the existing code in the RED series switches to support this, it just needs to have more individual buttons.

I envision mag mounted and charged via cradle in a 1 gang spot, but at this point ANY version that can take up that ugly missing spot.

Would you consider adding this to your lineup?
Thanks Guys!

They dabbled in Z-Wave remotes / button controllers a while ago that are exactly what you’re requesting. Would be great to see these get attention again as Jasco abandoned theirs.

Hey guys – got some good news for you. We’re looking at kicking this off shortly. The manufacturer has this created already, but in WiFi/BT, so we’re looking to convert it to Z-Wave:

We’ll remove the icons probably.

Still have some work to do, but it’s on the roadmap!

2 Likes

Sweetness! Removing icons I would agree. The hard part is how to handle(or not handle) custom icons. For sure try to add the Inovelli status bar. Do you plan on having 4 buttons or 8? In the picture above… Tap-left Tap-right so each space it 2? Let us know when you put up a wish list page. Lets get some traction from other Inovellitors

Thanks for the update Eric!

I vote replace the icons with an eink style screen, so you can set the icon with minimal impact to battery life. Granted that might be too high tech :wink:

1 Like

Keep it simple. Just remove the icons. Maybe include a transparent sticker sheet with a number of different printed icons that the end user can affix.

As I’ve been waiting since 2017 for these type of controllers/remotes to come to market, I will quickly buy up many when available! My only ask, create dedicated association groups for each button. Even better if each button supports double tap, and doubly better if each double tap also had it’s own association group.

I’d buy that… In z-wave form . Without the icons…

Mains powered preferably…

1 Like