2-1 Switch Shipping Discussion

I never said friendship, I said partnership. If they wanted to be the long term front end seller and distributer of inovellis great products then this was the absolute wrong way to do it, they proved that pretty swiftly and I personally will never buy a product from them now unless that’s the only source for inovelli in the future

3 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli seems to have gone radio silent on the ZWP issues.

He’s probably working to try to salvage the relationship, but IMO, the fact there are probably still a ton of pre-orders that haven’t gone out (almost no confirmations of pre-order tracking #'s, while almost all of the direct ZWP orders have gone out) and no post alleviating concerns is pretty telling on how badly ZWP has botched this thing. Hopefully, they end up coming through in the end, but this is looking pretty ugly.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d really like to hear some kind of comment on the current state of this. I’m moving in the next week, and based on the information that was originally provided it seemed like the shipment should have easily arrived by now given that I preordered in the first month, but now it looks like I may need to have it sent to a different address. And I have concerns about that being handled properly too.

1 Like

Echoing that - would be helpful to hear where things are at having placed a sizable preorder in late April that sits unfulfilled. Certainly can understand that trying to rectify would be a busy time, but a forum post doesn’t need to be a lengthy affair.

Just got my tracking number. Order was placed May 18th.

4 Likes

Well, that confirms they are not shipping in chronological order.

3 Likes

For another data point… I received shipping notification for a direct order from Inovelli on June 25th.

June 9 order shipping confirmation received at 8:43am (MST)

This was a single 10-pack.

I am just going to assume 2 weeks until items are shipped and plan around that. Hopefully sooner, and hopefully not later than that.

Awesome to see so many orders 5k+, but that is a lot of items to fulfil and ship.

Cannot wait to see how everyone utilizes these and what cool automations and integrations the community comes up with!

4 Likes

Single Switch ordered August 19th should be delivered today :raised_hands:

Yep, must not be in chronological order because my order was placed April 22. :frowning:

(and still showing ‘unfulfilled’)

Glad to hear that orders are being shipped. Sounds like the original statement that they’d all be shipped in about two days was way too optimistic though. It’d be nice to have a realistic estimate of when they’ll all be shipped.

2 Likes

Ship notification this morning for pre-order placed April 24th.

Same. April 28th. Still unfulfield.

Pre-orders on Inovelli:
April 29 - 10 pack - Unfulfilled
May 19 - 10 Pack - Unfulfilled
Sep 11 - 3x Aux - Unfulfilled
Sep 13 - 10 pack - Unfulfilled

Order on Zwaveproducts.com
Sep 17 - 10 pack - Shipped/Should be delivered today

Got my tracking number earlier today. Ordered on July 7th.

1 Like

IMHO, every single date provided to this point has been overly optimistic, not just shipping. I remember being excited back in March because it sounded like we’d have the switches in the Spring (via the website banner “something great is coming this Spring”), then it was Summer, and now we’re into Fall. I purposely dragged my feet until August 4th to order mine because the transparency of what needed completed still seemed like quite the remaining effort. All I can do is just wait and look forward to the day I have it all configured and working. By then I won’t care how long I had to wait.

2 Likes

Yeah not much to do at this point but wait.

I do wish there was some effort to follow order sequence after all the hubbub raised at the end of last week. Makes me a little sad as an April 23 pre-order to see July people get their stuff shipped today while I’m still unfulfilled.

For future reference, I would have paid an extra $20 for Fulfillment by Amazon.

6 Likes

At this point I can understand not pressing ZWP to ship in order - and I was one of the first to order. They’re obviously understaffed for this task and any additional complication would just delay things further as a whole.

2 Likes

April 23rd pre-order of 3 switches - unfulfilled. Hope this gets sorted quickly and that there will be more stock available soon - I actually need more switches now.

2 Likes