4 Way Switch with GE add on switches

Received my new switch via RMA. Same problem. Lights only come on if the last switch is a dumb switch. I even tried to replace the last GE addon switch but with same result.

Very frustating.

I have this same setup working with no issues. Red Dimmer + 2xGE Add-on switches. It is really bizarre that it isnā€™t working for you.
All of my issues were sorted after I stopped using the config button to try to set parameters and used the hubitat to select 3-way momentary with neutral.

I agree, I have this set up and working perfectly. Iā€™m just not sure what I can add that hasnā€™t been coveredā€¦

Iā€™ve got an issue somewhat similar. Iā€™m using all dumb switches. I have a 6 way config, so 5 switches. All dumb switches turn the lights on and off. But I have to have 2 switches in a certain position to make the dimmer work right. The last 3 way has to be down and one of the middle 4 way switches have to be up. If either are in a different position, the dimmer has to cycle before they will turn on. Very odd. Iā€™m about scream.

1 Like