Yup, I disconnected all my wires at sw1, turned the power on and the only wire that was hot was the white from the romex-2. White is line hot from my fixture, coming from a romex-2, connected to line on sw1. The other wire in the romex-2 is the black connected to load on sw1.
Here are my before pics with the Lutron dimmer…
sw1 works fine to turn the lights on/off/dim. I’ve confirmed w/ or w/o the AUX switches, sw1 works fine. The problem is with the AUX switches.
Interestingly, if I turn on the fixture via sw1 (inovelli, or via hubitat) and then use the AUX switches to dim the fixture they work. I can dim down and up. Once the fixture is off (regardless of where it was turned off) the AUX switches aren’t able to turn the fixture back on. Another interesting data point, if I use sw1 to turn the fixture on, then use sw3 to dim the fixture, then sw2 is only able to dim down, not up.
My next test is to just connect up one AUX switch and see if sw1 and sw2 work in tandem.
Any other thoughts here?