Is there any documentation anywhere on what the “Fan Control Mode” parameters do? (130-134)?
I saw a screenshot somewhere on the white switches that this allows the config button to either do multi tap or cycle through fan speeds but I don’t actually see this explained anywhere for the blue series.
I’m hoping to create Zigbee Bindings between a dimmer and a fan canopy module using config/EP3
I have a VZM30-SN connected to a VZM36, and the settings for the VZM30 match the VZM31 when bound to a Zigbee fan controller.
130 controls a fan bound to EP3 on the dimmer and how the button sets the speeds
131-133 effectively don’t do anything if bound to the VZM36, as the canopy module only has the 3 speeds, so no point in messing with the levels if that is what you are bound to. I think the canopy module sees any setting of 2-85 as low, 86-170 as medium, and 171-254 as high.
Theoretically, if there were a Zigbee connected DC fan, those specific levels could be sent to set the fan speed precisely , but as far as I know, no manufacturer makes a Zigbee DC fan…
134 determines what color the LED bar on the switch lights up when displaying the selected fan speed
Thanks. That’s what I figured but with all of Inovelli’s greatness it’s slightly disappointing to see the features added to the parameter list but without any descriptions.