Blue Series 2-1 Signal / Routing / Performance Issue Troubleshooting Thread

Does this also take into account ZWP orders?

Thanks for the update, Courtney!

My original 3 pre-orders all still say “unfulfilled” in my Inovelli account and I don’t see a tracking # tied to any of them, is that a concern?

I don’t really care what my tracking # is (I’m not going anywhere for the holidays - I’ll be around), I’m just more curious to confirm if what I’m seeing is an expected possibility.

Thanks again for your hard work making this happen!

1 Like

I think we simply just haven’t gotten to it yet – we’re working on it I promise!

1 Like

Ha, awesome - that possibility occurred to me as soon as I hit “reply” – I will be patient :wink:

But hopefully this info here in this thread helps other folks who may be in the same boat.

Thank you again - you guys rock!

My replacement order arrived, but it was missing 1 switch out of 40 expected.

I see what happened – when you uploaded the sheet, you only provided 39 IEEE’s, but now that I see your pictures, there are, in fact, 40. I guess that’s what I get for not double-checking. My bad.

@Courtney_Inovelli – can you send him one extra?

Oh whoops, sorry!
Guess I should have double checked as well!

Just got my replacement switches :grin: Thank you @Eric_Inovelli and @Courtney_Inovelli, you both did an amazing job given the circumstances.

PS: I love the new packaging, the outside is still pretty and the inside is simple & recyclable which will be nice as I unbox 50 of these.

6 Likes

Was this addressed? Sorry I didn’t see any replies.

Yes, I believe she is marking them as warranty replacements so there shouldn’t be any customs/duties. @Courtney_Inovelli can confirm, but I’m 99% sure this is the case.

2 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli I received my replacements yesterday. I started my vacation today, so it was a very pleasant surprise to be able to start working on the installs right away. Everything is working great. I did experience the flashing problem but I am using it as a dimmer, so I was able to resolve it quickly and now that it has been explained I understand the issue clearly.
I did want to take a moment to thank you publicly. I’m part of the Home Assistant community and the Inovelli product is regarded as top of the line. The feature set and quality are all excellent. But the main reason that I will never buy another vendor’s switch product is your integrity. I can’t imagine how stressful this all must have been (and still is, I’m sure), but your and the rest of the team’s handling of this could not have been any better. I commend you for your response and actions. Outstanding!
Cheers :beers:

9 Likes

Should we have received shipping notification for replacements? I was a day 1 preorder… my order was in the last batch shipped. Submitted my replacement request as soon as the system went live…still no word on shipping. im going to be heading overseas in a couple of weeks, it would be nice to get my replacements before i leave.

Received my 23 replacements this morning. Excited to install these!

Hi @Courtney_Inovelli, another Canadian user here. Wanted to touch base as I have 20 replacements in the queue and another order of 5 whites also in the queue which I placed in between the initial 2px blue order and receiving the defective blues.

I’m fine to wait for both orders to be ready to save your team on shipping to me twice. Added benefit of someone here getting the replacements a little earlier too :blush:

Cheers!

Eric posted about the order fulfillment order a few days ago and said they were trying to do it by what was the most efficient.

I think some one else posted that we will get notifications when they ship but I don’t know what those look like as I haven’t gotten mine yet.

Is the Shopify order update with tracking going to be the same for those who ordered through Z-Wave products?

@Eric_Inovelli @Courtney_Inovelli I see my tracking number on my order through the website as described by Courtney. Estimated to arrive at my door on the 27th. Thank you both for your continued dedication to this community and for working through what I imagine is a significant backlog of manual replacements.

Wishing you and your families a very happy holiday season, please make sure you take time to relax - everyone deserves to.

Lost track of the days here, but wanted to say that my replacements came earlier this week. Many thanks to everyone for the continued efforts here. Excited to get these swapped in!

Happy holidays to everyone, hope things can chill out a little for you over the holiday season!

1 Like

My replacement switches showed up today. Thanks @Courtney_Inovelli and @Eric_Inovelli!

Did you run out/low on 10-packs? I was surprised to see 40 individually packaged switches.

I didn’t get a notification, but I could see the tracking number attached to one of my original orders when logging into the site. Should be arriving for me in the next day or two