Blue Series 2-1 Signal / Routing / Performance Issue Troubleshooting Thread

Yes sir. I haven’t gone through them all so there could possibly be more, I’ve only gone through 3 and found this one:

1 Like

Your switch is 94:DE:B8:FF - that one is good.

The bad ones would be: 94:34:69:FF:XX:XX or 38:5B:44:FF:XX:XX

@Eric_Inovelli Reply #476 for the count.

Yes, I had nine switches in the bad batch. Being in the good batch didn’t prevent this one from being bad.

1 Like

Oh so you’re saying it doesn’t work but it’s in the good batch?

Right.

1 Like

What issue are you seeing with the bad one?

1 Like

Ok sorry, I got confused. I thought you were saying your switch was bad from the replacements. The date code on the one you just shared was from the original batch.

As it’s not covered under the recall, can you write in a ticket so we can troubleshoot outside of this thread (which seemed to have turned into a recall thread)?

My understanding from Courtney is that they will show a tracking number once they are sent out. We’re still cranking through them. Between the blizzard at the end of last week and the holiday, things got pushed back a couple of days.

Ok awesome, thank you for sharing. It appears to have the new date code on it which is good news, but I’m checking with them to see what the deal is as it was my assumption that new IEEE’s would be issued. However, what I’m guessing they did was use the remaining inventory and fixed the issue when they made new ones.

More to come on this. I have a note out to them.

2 Likes

Thanks. Already started creating a ticket but I’m waiting until I install my last two not-bad-batch switches (probably tomorrow) to see if any others are defective.

1 Like

Any idea how replacement orders through zwp are being handled? If I check the original order in zwp shopify I don’t see any tracking updates. Are shipment updates going to show up there in zwp or no update at all and it will just show up?

Thanks Eric. I did receive the email saying my replacements were verified and would be shipped at some point. I assume it’s all just waiting in line till then. Thanks!

I received my 30 replacements this week and have installed 3 of them to test (2 in new locations, 1 replacing a bad unit to see the difference). They paired so much easier than my bad ones (via z2m), have had no issues changing their settings via the z2m interface, and all commands go through instantly. Thanks so much!

Will be installing the rest hopefully this weekend

Have any Canadians received their replacement switches yet? My original order still says unfulfilled and I don’t see any tracking for the replacement switches.

1 Like

Everyone has not received theirs. We are working our way through the list while also trying to enjoy some time with family over the holidays. We hope to have them all out by the end of this week.

Your order from ZWP will not show up in your ZWP account as we do not have access to that. I will try my best to shoot anyone with a ZWP order an email when I can with tracking info. Falling behind trying to catch everything up on the holidays but doing our best.

Canada is going out just based on the list as I’m going down it, not in any particular order.

7 Likes

Got my replacements today and the packaging still looks good. Thank you @Courtney_Inovelli and @Eric_Inovelli !

2 Likes

Looks like yours was delivered today.

2 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli First I want to say thanks for the replacements, you guys have handled all of this perfectly. Second, I think I messed up because I only received 1 out of 10 switches, who do I contact to fix this?

1 Like

Hey can you write in a ticket? I looked at our spreadsheet and see you requested 1 switch and also looked at the SharePoint and only see 1 IEEE.

We’re only as good as the data given to us unfortunately.

When you write in, can you provide the remaining IEEE’s as well as a picture of them so we can verify?

Thanks, we’ll get it sorted out.

2 Likes

Thank you. Sorry about my previous rant. My frustration with the situation got the better of me.

No worries, I should have checked to see that everything was uploaded correctly. I will submit a ticket as soon as possible.

2 Likes