Blue Series 2-1 Signal / Routing / Performance Issue Troubleshooting Thread

@SamJWard - I got a response from the manufacturer regarding IEEE’s. It is as I suspected, they had some chips left over from the bad range and they fixed and tested them. So, you should be good. Please let me know if it acts up and we’ll get it replaced for you.

4 Likes

Thank you for the clarification. I will let you know if I have any issues.

As for the 1 still missing (received 50 instead of 51), is this taken care of?

Yes its been shipped.

1 Like

I hate to be a pain, but also wanted to check in on my five replacements. I never received the confirmation email, but Eric did give a verbal on this thread that it was received and would be shipping at some point. I haven’t seen any updates on my account screen. Thanks.

1 Like

reading all these posts and I’m wishing I ordered more

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli @Courtney_Inovelli The last one arrived today, thanks again and happy new year!

1 Like

Reading about everyone receiving theirs, I really wish mine would have shipped by today :confused: Always next week. My order still says Unfulfilled.

You and me both! I know they’re doing their best and I have full faith in them but its hard to supress my excitement to get my switches!

I was trying to give some time, but I don’t see any tracking for my order. It still says Unfulfilled when I log in to check, and I just want to confirm–should I have gotten any email, or should I be able to see any shipment tracking info on my order(s)? Sorry to bother over the holidays, I hope you’re taking at least a little time to enjoy and reduce stress! (And no rush if my replacements haven’t gone out! I can wait!)

2 Likes

I just got a notification for one of my orders!
@Courtney_Inovelli Are the switches being sent out based on the previous orders or is it by the quantity?
I have 4 separate orders that I made for 1 switch each (1 of those were from Z-Wave Products). All 4 were submitted for replacements. Just wondering if all 4 are being sent with the 1 or if they will be sent individually?
Thanks!

I’m 99% sure it’s by quantity - you should get all replacements in that one shipment, but they’ll just use one of your existing/old order numbers to document it.

I was in a similar boat - multiple original orders, but just one of those were updated with the replacement shipping and all my replacements then arrived (last week) in same package.

1 Like

All four are coming at once!

1 Like

Thank you both!

3 Likes

FWIW, my replacements arrived today, but I never got any shipping notification email, nor was there any change on the order status webpage. They arrived though, and that’s the important part. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if one shipment representative–but what shipping service was used?

Mine were USPS

1 Like

UPS ground for me

2 Likes

Same

All depends on location to us in Michigan and what service is less expensive. But only UPS and USPS have been used.

3 Likes

Thanks all. I’ll just wait and see if it shows up silently then–I haven’t gotten any delivery info from any of these services yet.

I guess if I don’t have anything by mid/late January I’ll reach out directly.