Fan Switch - Is it available?

I was watching a video on the inovelli web site and it seemed to indicate that there is a fan switch that has been released. I know there is the fan + light switch remote switch but I am not interested in that. I would like to see how I can get the fan switch with speed control from Inovelli.

1 Like

Great question – not yet, we’re still in beta testing :slight_smile: – I’m not sure on an actual release date yet, we’re targeting by end of the year!

2 Likes

For any of the previous project updates and future ones.

Thanks for the update on timing. I’ve been waiting for this to come out, too.

2 Likes

Hi @Eric_Inovelli,

Any idea when preorders will be open for the new fan switch? I’m so looking forward to ripping out the janky Jasco ones I have today!

Thanks,

Rob

1 Like

Great question – I’d like to wait until the Blue Series 2-1’s are at least shipping before opening up pre-orders, but I may be able to be convinced. I just always feel bad when we’re selling something with no actual stock, let alone multiple products :confused:

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli Thanks for the reply. With the Blue Series 2-1 just around the corner (cross-fingers) hopefully that will be soon. An Inovelli-quality Blue Series fan controller to replace things like the janky Jasco is a really appealing proposition.

Definitely, it’s been performing really well in beta testing so there shouldn’t be too much to do other than place an order!

3 Likes

I have three fans that wouldn’t mind beta testing for you :wink: In all seriousness, I’m looking forward to them so I can swap out my fan switches. Every switch in the house will then be Inovelli once my preorders show up!

1 Like