Firmware v1.56 (Beta) | LZW31-SN | Dimmer - Red Series (Gen 2)

Update #2: Still having trouble with Aux switches after downgrading back to v1.55. I’m baffled what could be wrong since it worked well before switching to v1.56. I haven’t touched the wiring since installing.
However, I didn’t downgrade the Holtek v1.44 back to the earlier version. Could this be causing the trouble?

I’m still having the same issues I outlined here: Firmware v1.55 (Beta) | LZW31-SN | Dimmer - Red Series (Gen 2) - #70 by BrenenP

No big deal right now, just letting you know. Let me know if there’s anything I can test if you don’t have the switch. I also understand if you don’t want to try to support it.

Could Holtek v1.44 be causing the aux switch problem? I don’t want to revert this if unrelated.

I’m on 1.55 and 1.44 and mine is working just great. Recommend flashing again both firmwares and testing, might even need a hard reset.

Checking that info and I believe the first scenario is working as expected. 3-Way toggle mode is meant to be used with a dumb switch so the clicking is only necessary in this mode to swap the load between the load wire and the traveler wire.

As for the second scenario, this is a known issue in 1.56 that we are working to fix. Thank you for the feedback and efforts here!

@dualtronic can you remind me if you are in neutral vs non-neutral?

1 Like

Neutral with 2 aux switches.

Just as an FYI (from another thread) there is a known issue with this firmware in 3-way installations with toggle (dumb) switches. It has been identified and is being resolved in a further firmware update per @EricM_Inovelli.

@Dshelston

@EricM_Inovelli : Could you give us an update for the latest issue with 1.56 with auxs and neutral? Has the root cause been identified? Would more in-the-field info from us be helpful?

For those with neutral + aux configuration 1.57 was released.

If you have problems with neutral and 3-way dumb switch please try this version as well.

Firmware v1.57 (Beta) | LZW31-SN | Dimmer - Red Series (Gen 2) - Switches / Firmware Discussion - Inovelli Community

4 Likes