LW36 issues ST hub

I installed 5 of the LZW36 light/fan combo units around June of last year. Recently, I’ve lost control of 2 of the units, the switch shows the correct state but the fan/light won’t react. But even more so, on 2 of my other switches, I’m getting a “flash” where the light flickers every 4-5 minutes. Lastly, on one of the other units I’m having random on/off events where the light will just turn on/off with no input.

I’ve seen the firmware update for the loss of connection and will likely give it a try, but is that something that just starts randomly or would it have been present from the beginning. Seems odd that I just recently started experiencing this issue…

With ST what is the latest with regards to handlers and child devices. Back during install I remember having to create multiple devices and rules to sync them all. Still the case or is there something new available to avoid that? Or did ST kill off integration all together?

Anyone experienced the flashing? That isn’t something I’ve run across during some basic searches…

This sounds like your issue. Comment there you need a replacement.