Order shipment status updates

I did try to search the vast forum but couldn’t find a single place to check on pre-order shipment status. I was told months ago that mid-December was going to be my delivery, and so far Dec 13th, haven’t heard a peep from Inovelli.

@Eric_Inovelli can you please provide an update?

@Eric_Inovelli any info would be really appreciated.

2 Likes

I believe based on this post that Inovelli should be getting the switches this week or next at latest, and then they’ll be shipping them out themselves this go around. My personal guess would be end of December/beginning of January given holiday season seems to always delay shipments just due to amount of packages being mailed, etc.

1 Like

Thanks Chack, although I tried to follow that post too, I am afraid it speaks solely about the first defective batch, and hence I wanted to see if there could be a separate, more direct update simply for people that have gotten nothing until now. In my case I did not purchase of the first pre-order batch (which in retrospective might have been a good thing) but now I am stuck in limbo regarding any info. For instance, will all those replacements Inovelli has to send out carnivalize the available stock to fulfill the second batch of orders?

@Eric_Inovelli @Courtney_Inovelli looking for your feedback here

No. The replacement switches are separate from the 2nd batch of orders.

@diegomorales17 - sorry, I have been out of the office moving houses so I haven’t checked the forum.

In the future, you can write in a ticket and someone will be able to answer your question quickly.

inov.li/support

Regarding shipments for the back-orders. It will depend on where you are in line and I can check likely Friday or at the latest Monday as I took the next couple days off to unpack.

We originally had December as the timeline, but due to the recall, we do not have enough to fulfill both the replacements and orders.

Replacements should arrive on Friday or next Monday depending on customs.

They are producing the backorders right now, so my best guess if you weren’t one of the first backorders is end of December or early January.

I will make sure to send an email out once I know more.

4 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know…Red or Blue series???

Probably Gen 1 haha

1 Like

Thanks @Eric_Inovelli my order number is 37792, placed on September 19th

@Eric_Inovelli - Any updates on the next batch of blues shipping out to people? I placed my order back in November. I could be wrong, but last I heard the switches were in customs and expected to be received and shipped out by end of January.

I had a shipment notification (USPS) that a label was created on Thursday. Still hasn’t shipped but that makes me thinking they are prepping for their arrival!

I just got a shipping notification today for my order (10 x Blue switches) placed on October 15. Just looks like a label was created so far. Nothing for my second order on October 30 yet.

1 Like

Joining the chain. I placed an order November 20th. I was wondering if there were any updates for orders around that time?

Thanks

Not sure what’s happening with USPS… One of my tracking numbers said it was expected to be delivered Friday last week, but it has no updates after “Accepted at USPS Origin Facility” in Portage MI (I’m in California) from around a week ago, and now it just says “In Transit, Arriving Late”. The other one has been stuck on “Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item” for one week :confused:

Did anyone who ordered around November get theirs yet? I have two orders placed in Novemeber, and still have yet to get a shipping notification.

I have 2 separate orders (December 5 and December 7th) and have not heard a peep. Have submitted tickets in the past and got automated responses with no real info. Really unfortunate because while the product sounds good, the customer support so far hasn’t matched.

Order 38492 & 38471

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on the customer service side of things, that’s disappointing to hear and I will address it.

Regarding shipping and fulfillment, this batch is currently in production (if not finished, let me double check) and should be arriving in the US within the next couple of weeks. All in, with customs and transportation, my best guess would be 3ish weeks.

The problem we ran into, which admittedly, I should’ve been more proactive in explaining, was that the 2nd batch that came in that was supposed to go towards orders, ended up having to go towards the recalled switches. Our manufacturer pulled a fast one on us and instead of producing the full amount of defective switches for free like they originally promised, they instead only gave us half and even future discounts on product.

This really set things back from a fulfillment side.

I’ll continue to monitor the shipment status and either myself or @Courtney_Inovelli will keep you updated. Please feel free to PM me or respond here if you don’t hear back. I don’t mean to forget about these things, I just get side-tracked.

Again, very sorry for the delay and customer service issues.

3 Likes

Having just ordered a couple weeks ago based on the website saying Mid/Late March this gives me pause.

Is the expectation that this most recent order takes care of recall based fulfillment issues and provides stock for back orders or will those of us that purchased recently have expected dates slip?

I don’t mean to be rude, I know logistics are hard and there are a lot of things out of your control, but between the five button debacle and the inventory issues this post reads like Inovelli will always be in arrears and my back order purchase is paying for the order before mine.

Some clarity on when you guys expect to be “caught up” would be immensely helpful for expectation setting.

We will likely always be in arrears. It’s just our style.

But for real - yes the next shipment will take care of all backorders.

We’re approaching the 3ish weeks that @Eric_Inovelli mentioned a few posts up.

The site has changed to early/mid April, so do things look like they’re going to be on track?