Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Anyway you could sell gift cards through Amazon? This could take care of that issue. I have a bunch of Amazon gift card money, but I want to buy your switches!

2 Likes

Do Amazon gift cards let you buy other company’s gift cards? I know Walmart doesn’t let you do that.

Just received my two Gen 2 Series Red on/off switches! YAY! I noticed that the firmware listed is 1.21, even though the latest listed on the Inovelli site is 1.19. Can someone explain, please?

Thanks!

@DragonKing the latest beta firmware is actually 1.22

Oh! The most recent one listed in the knowledge base is 1.19. Do we know what changes were made in 1.21 and 1.22?

Not sure on 1.22

2 Likes

1.22 fixed a bug for Home Assistant users. I still need to make a post about it, but it was only a couple people that were seeing it.

1. Fixed the bug that the V1 version of Protection Set Command will cause RF state of Protection to not work correctly.

1 Like

Can we have another update to the dates in the OP? Jan 15th has come and gone, and it looks like the LZW31-SN’s were in stock for a while (I got some), but are now out of stock again.

@Eric_Inovelli Any chance we can get a stock update? :slight_smile:

Update is: currently out-of-stock. :slight_smile:

Yea… that seems to be a recurring problem, as if we keep buying them out or something.

3 Likes

This better not be april fools joke! Can I get on some pre-order list? lol

4-in-1 Sensor - LZW60
OUT OF STOCK
ETA In-Stock Date: 04/01/2021

2 Likes

Hi Eric,

I think we need an update on the Red Series Dimmer. The ETA has come and gone two weeks ago. Please let us know what you know.

I’ll have @Courtney_Inovelli update it tomorrow, apologies for the delay. With Amazon not accepting inventory, she’s been having to fulfill everything herself which literally works her all day and she’s the one who has been updating this as she’s closest to the logistics side.

I’d love to know when the Canadian suppliers are going to have some of those red dimmers. Pass some love up to the north :grinning:

Oh wow - I don’t think we realized this was a distributor problem. I wouldn’t have thought Amazon would refuse to accept inventory from any vendor.

Post has been updated! This is practically my first time back in the forum since December! Sorry everyone!

Red dimmers should be back in stock in Canada in about a week and a half to two weeks. Flight is landing in Canada and US on Thursday, has to clear customs, transport, etc so I’m eyeing 2/15 as a restock date just because we never quite know…

3 Likes

When will they be back in stock in the US?

Same time - dates posted in the original post.

2 Likes

4/1 on the bulbs isn’t a cruel April Fool’s joke is it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like