Out of Stock Item Thread w/ETA's

Colored paddles are under the accessories page! You will need to order 10 of them if you want all 10 switches in a certain color.

https://inovelli.com/products/accessories/?locale=en

@Brianna_Inovelli – is there a way to get this added to the page like we do for the single units?

That sucks, I had you guys replace the 4 I originally got so I will wait and cancel my order with aartech, if you release any of those 50 I will be definitely buy one. Thanks!

Thanks, figured it out…my order for 14 Red Dimmers has been placed.

1 Like

Yes we will definitely put them back up for sale once we know what’s happening with the disconnection issues.

1 Like

Any wild guess when the Ilumin RGBW bulbs will be back in stock?

Check the first post. Current ETA is 8/15

Thanks. I didn’t realize they kept that updated. But, I thought I saw they intend to only sell them in 5 and 10 packs. That’s a drag. I wanted 1 to see if I liked it and then buy maybe 2 more.

I haven’t seen this information. I bet they will have singles like they did before.

We will have single units and possibly 5 packs of the bulbs. No 10pks. 5pks have not been confirmed yet though.

4 Likes

Fantastic! Thanks for the update.

Should we expect preorders for these to be opened up as with the Red Dimmers?

Likely! We need to be more certain on dates with our manufacturer, but as soon as we are we will probably open them up!

2 Likes

Since we’ve been asked a number of times about stock for Canada - as soon as Inovelli confirms to us when, if, how many and at what price, we will update our site to allow backorders / orders and post an update in the community as well. Thanks fellow Canadians!

Robert
Aartech Canada

2 Likes

I just asked aartech if they ever planned to carry the RGB bulbs directly and their sales department responded to me with a “no”. Can inovelli please work with aartech to make these available, or have some other source for these so us Canadians aren’t left out on these when they finally become available?

@greenall – we’re hoping to get this all squared away shortly. There are some things happening behind the scenes that I unfortunately can’t talk about publicly until everything is said and done. I should have answers for everyone (including Aartech) within a month or so at the latest. Sorry for all the confusion.

Edit: Just to be clear, it’s great news lol

2 Likes

Thanks Eric. I await with great anticipation (and a hopefully soon to be emptied wallet) :grinning:

1 Like

I posted a thread asking where a good place to post for sale items would be and didn’t get any responses so I’ll post them here. I’ve got 3x LZW42 RGBW bulbs that I am getting rid of. They work perfect, I just don’t have a use for them anymore. 10 bucks a bulb + US Shipping. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Sold 8/8/2021

1 Like

Ah crap, let me start another section for you – I meant to do this, it’s a great idea!

EDIT: here you go: Buy, Swap & Sell - Inovelli Community

1 Like

Red Series Fan + Light Switch - LZW36
OUT OF STOCK
ETA In-Stock Date 01/01/2022

Ahhh… You’re Killing me! Yea… My fault… I’ve known for four months I needed another but got busy and the room I was working on went on pause… Finally ready to finish it off…bam. damn.

Just for my sanity… That’s a real date, you’re actually ordering more and not discontinuing it or anything, right? Definitely wired a dedicated switch position with nothing but power specifically for this switch…hahaha. @Eric_Inovelli

I can pull a cord for six months… But would be good to know it’s eventually getting fixed :slight_smile: