Rewards Points Opportunity | Compatible Bulb & Fan Survey

Overview

Hey all – as discussed in this thread [REWARDS POINTS OPPORTUNITY] List Your Compatible Bulbs and/or Fan we’re creating a simplified way to submit your compatible bulbs and/or fans to earn Rewards Points.

The point of these forms are to help add to our bulb compatibility list (that will soon turn into a web-app) so that people can easily determine what bulbs and/or fans work or do not work with their switches in real-time.

We realize this is time consuming and would like to compensate you for this by offering rewards points which can be used to purchase products.

Please see below for more information.

Bulb Compatibility

Please fill out the bulb form below to earn points. Asterisked questions are required, whereas non-asterisked questions are not.

You can earn 20 points for answering asterisked questions and an additional 10 points for answering non-asterisked questions. There is a limit to 10 submissions unless you reach out to us, letting us know you have more.

NOTE: It is required that you submit a picture of either the box or the actual bulb so that we can verify that you actually have this bulb. Otherwise, you could simply look at the compatibility list and re-submit the same bulbs to earn points.

If you’d like to be taken to the actual form (it’s the same as the below embedded form), please click on the following URL: Inovelli Bulb Compatibility Form

Fan Compatibility Form

Please fill out the fan form below to earn points. Asterisked questions are required, whereas non-asterisked questions are not.

You can earn 30 points for answering asterisked questions and an additional 10 points for answering non-asterisked questions. There is a limit to 10 submissions unless you reach out to us, letting us know you have more.

NOTE: It is required that you submit a picture of either the box or the actual fan so that we can verify that you actually have this fan. Otherwise, you could simply look at the compatibility list and re-submit the same fans to earn points.

If you’d like to be taken to the actual form (it’s the same as the below embedded form), please click on the following URL: Inovelli Fan Compatibility Form

Special thanks to @amdbuilder for helping us with the Microsoft Flow to get this as automated as possible.

3 Likes

Just a quick note – I’m still in the process of adding in all prior submissions. I got most of everyone’s, but I think I’m missing a few.

Can these forms be updated to include information on if a bypass is required (behavior/compatibility with and without bypass, with/without neutral, which model switch)? I have some bulbs here that work with a bypass and do not without a bypass (flicker, buzzing, doesn’t turn off, etc.)