Blue Series 2-1 Signal / Routing / Performance Issue Troubleshooting Thread

I’ve moved since pre-order and have updated my address in my account. I opened a ticket to have the replacement order shipping address updated since the pre-order was shipped to the old address. How do I verify the replacements will be shipped to the correct address?

Hi Eric,

Canadian customer here, and big fan of your previous switches! I just received an order of Blues from Aartech.ca (the sole Inovelli Canadian supplier if I’m not mistaken). I have 14 out of 18 affected switches. Can I just fill out the same replacement form and use my email address as the order number, and attach a photo of the invoice as well as the usual information?

Will you be shipping replacemements directly to us in Canada (likely not many of us). I bought out all their remaining inventory when I ordered, but it’s possible they sold a few before I purchased. I can let them know the issue in some feedback to Aartech and refer them to this thread if their other customers have issues (unless you have a more official company announcement of the recall I should link to).

Thanks,
-Sean.

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli I didn’t see any answer on if we can elect to hold off on receiving replacements until the MG24 switches are ready. Depending on the ETA, I might be interested in doing that.

1 Like

I’ll probably wait for the Diamond wafer edition.

Hi, I didn’t receive an email for the form, but filled out the form way in the beginning of this thread. I think it’s because I happened to order it through zwaveproducts Blvd the Shopify store.

Is there a separate form for those orders? I double checked my email and didn’t see anything.

No you filled out the correct form. If there was anything wrong Eric will contact you personally - he may just not have gotten to it yet. If everything is good, you will get a confirmation email from him. I’ll have him check on yours to make sure everything is good to go.

I hate to be a pain, but I haven’t seen anything either for my five defective switches. Im sure you guys are swamped, but I seem to be one of the few that your bulk emails don’t go out to and Eric was emailing me direct with order status updates. I just want to make sure I don’t miss anything.

I submitted replacements for 37 switches on Nov 15. Any update on a confirmation?

Regards,
Aaron

Could someone confirm my form was received and had no issues? I sent in the form 2 weeks ago with 10 defective switches. Thank you.

1 Like

Eric/Courtney/et al,

Been a little behind the news in this thread and have been reading as much as I can of the most recent 510 responses here; pardon any misinterpretations I may have made!

As it turns out, my entire order of 30 switches are in the bad batch/range, yay me! I completed the form this evening, would suspect the team is going through a backlog of form responses. My main question at the moment is, do I still submit pictures of the QR codes in conjunction with the text field of the IDs, or do I need to hang onto those photos for later verification/follow up?

Many thanks, and as others have said: your transparency has been most appreciated as we are getting our hands on the product. Looking forward to having fun with its capabilities.

1 Like

Pretty sure they need the photos, it lets them have something to validate the IEEE’s, etc.

My question was more about when to get them the photos, not if they needed them. I know these will be used validate orders, I just think I missed something and was making sure I didn’t make things complicated.

1 Like

Maybe yours or another update could be pinned to the top of thread, to stop all the repeated “i didn’t get an email” messages, while 4 people(Inovelli) manually sort through thousands of requests. I don’t envy you folks, but proud to support a company dedicated to those it serves(unlike the government :dizzy_face:)
Had to edit, whiny crybabies reported the truth

2 Likes

@Eric_Inovelli haven’t been tracking this thread closely, but haven’t received an email on my submission (50 affected switches). Noticed that you sent out all the emails a couple weeks back.

Can you confirm if everything is good on my submission? Feel free to DM me if needed. Thanks for all your help and all you’ve done during this mess, super excited to get these things in and revamp my entire setup (currently on all Black and Red on/off z-waves.).

Thanks!

Hey not sure what happened here – I see it sent from my email, but who knows, maybe Microsoft can’t handle the volume of emails that went out from a personal account.

Regardless, yes, you are all set and confirmed for 50! Thanks for checking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I sent out an email to the remaining people who filled out the form on November 30th, so hopefully you got it: @emteedubs, @amurenbeeld, @travis.mara, @jkihn – you guys good? I see your emails in that mass email, so hopefully you got it.

For anyone that filled out the form after November 30th, I’ve setup an automated process (THANK GOD… LOL) that when the form is filled out, it will shoot me a notification in my Microsoft Teams to approve/deny. You will get an automated email back saying your form was submitted and to wait for my approval. Once I approve (or deny), you will get a verification email.

Once we receive the shipments (hopefully next week or at the latest the week after), I will send out an email to everyone letting them know the switches arrived at our HQ and we’ll be shipping them out.

We will try our best to get everyone tracking numbers, but I’m going to leave the logistics up to the expert @Courtney_Inovelli.

8 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet, but I’ll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

I did get my email, thanks Eric!

Got it Eric! Thanks for being awesome and following up.

1 Like

@Eric_Inovelli
Bump