Blue Series 2-1 SmartThings Edge Changelog | VZM31-SN

November 29, 2022

• Added option in settings to re-send all configuration options (towards the bottom). Useful if you did a factory reset and then added the device back to the network (after a firmware update with a Zigbee stick for example).

November 28, 2022

• Fix where button press events would not be received if the device was factory reset and then added back to the hub.

November 17, 2022

• Updated the driver to display if the switch detected neutral vs non-neutral in the device history.

November 14, 2022

• Fix typo for parameter 22 (Aux Switch Type).

November 10, 2022

• Removing parameter 21 “Neutral vs Non-Neutral” as it is read only.

November 7, 2022

• Removing duplicate button options. For example, there was 2x tap and double tap.
  • Adding parameter 261 to disable relay clicking in certain setups.

October 26, 2022

• Fix for incorrect scaling of min level, max level, default level local, default level remote.

October 16, 2022

• Fix for “off” notification effect turning off the LED bar instead of stopping the notification.
3 Likes

Parameter 21 (Neutral vs Non-Neutral), since you mentioned it going away(!) I took a look at what it says now - and I’m not sure it’s detecting (or at least not reporting) that properly. I have 3 2-1’s installed (2 from the bad signal batch, 1 from a good batch), they are all set up as single (no aux) dimmers, and all with neutral connected (and line/load verified correct) - ALL 3 show power type Non Neutral. (I think I’ve seen this reported before, just checking it’s still a “work in progress”?)

In SmartThings Edge I am not able to update the value that the user sees. So it won’t necessarily show the correct value. That is why I am removing it. I have not come across any switches that have not properly detected neutral vs non-neutral though.

1 Like

If its important (or at least interesting to see what the switch thinks it should be in), you could make a custom capability that would show neutral or non-neutral on the detail view. You could add a control to that, which could update the parameter if you wanted to go that far. I would find the status display comforting knowing that its setup right.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I will consider doing that or having it show in the log. I do believe it is 100% successful in detecting the mode though, but maybe it can show if someone didn’t connect the neutral correctly?

1 Like

The setting for Parameter 21, AC Power Type, which is auto-detected and read-only, is now reflected in the device’s logs.

Thx to @EricM_Inovelli

2 Likes

Note: Added option in settings to re-send all configuration options (towards the bottom). Useful if you did a factory reset and then added the device back to the network (after a firmware update with a Zigbee stick for example).

2 Likes

Assuming it needs a driver update? I’m not seeing it in the settings. Thanks btw.

SmartThings will push the driver update to your hub. Usually within a few hours.