February 22, 2023
- Added the “Single Notification” capability. Many behind the scenes changes as well and the addition of the Fan switch to this driver package.
January 31, 2023
- Adding LED Notifications that were implemented after product launch.
December 16, 2022
- Adding more color options for the LED bar and notifications.
December 7, 2022
- Added option in settings to re-send all configuration options (towards the bottom). Useful if you did a factory reset and then added the device back to the network (after a firmware update with a Zigbee stick for example). Added this feature back in after removing it because of a bug.
December 1, 2022
- Temporarily rolled back change from 11/29 as it may have been changing some config options to their default if they were set at the switch.
- Added ability of driver to prevent duplicate commands sent when changing a setting.
November 29, 2022
- Added option in settings to re-send all configuration options (towards the bottom). Useful if you did a factory reset and then added the device back to the network (after a firmware update with a Zigbee stick for example).
November 28, 2022
- Fix where button press events would not be received if the device was factory reset and then added back to the hub.
November 17, 2022
- Updated the driver to display if the switch detected neutral vs non-neutral in the device history.
November 14, 2022
- Fix typo for parameter 22 (Aux Switch Type).
November 10, 2022
- Removing parameter 21 “Neutral vs Non-Neutral” as it is read only.
November 7, 2022
- Removing duplicate button options. For example, there was 2x tap and double tap.
- Adding parameter 261 to disable relay clicking in certain setups.
October 26, 2022
- Fix for incorrect scaling of min level, max level, default level local, default level remote.
October 16, 2022
- Fix for “off” notification effect turning off the LED bar instead of stopping the notification.