LZW36 - Slight Flicker

Great news! I have 4 of these switches but thankfully decided to hold off installing the remaining 3 after seeing this behavior on the first.

I’ll get in touch with your support to get on the swap out list.

Thanks Inovelli Team!

1 Like

Are you able/planning to recall the inventory still in Amazon warehouses so that any future orders won’t have the issue?

1 Like

Thought it was just the bulbs I was using, but after going through different brands, I figured maybe something was up with the switch. Glad I was able to find this, I have 3 of these (2 not yet opened) and get random flickers even at 100%.

Currently new here so I cant seem to DM, will check back later.

Hi, @Eric_Inovelli! I installed an LZW36 in our bedroom, and we get a flash every 5 minutes or so. I think I need the updated fan module there. I also have 3 more that I bought from Amazon that I still need to install. I guess that means I need 4. I’ll reach out to Support to see about getting them replaced

BTW, my bedroom light appears to be a single 100W halogen bulb.

Chiming in here because I’ve had this issue with my LZW36, too. Original switch firmware, so hoping to get both swapped out at the same time.

@Eric_Inovelli Just curios if there is an update on the corrected fan modules yet?

Thanks.

Hey all – just wanted to let everyone know that we received the replacement canopies last week. What I did not see, unfortunately was a jig to flash firmware onto the replacement canopies that come back. They rushed out a very limited number of these as they had a week long holiday and they’ll be sending more next week.

@Courtney_Inovelli and I have a list of those who’ve reached out and we’ll start sending these out this week.

If you still experience this issue or you’ve come to this page after we received your info, please reach out to Courtney and I.

3 Likes

Will we be getting a email or how can I know that I’m on the list and you have my correct address information?

Right now, since the overall complaint list is small and this seems to be an isolated incident, we’re asking that you reach out to us to get put on the list.

Would you mind PM’ing Courtney and I? Or shoot an email to [email protected]?

Once we start shipping them out, we’ll email you for sure!

Just sent you a PM and a email to the address you provided. Thanks

1 Like

Add me to this as well. Out of 3 fans, 2 are exhibiting this issue. I’ve sent an email as well.

1 Like

Got a surprise package with the new canopy module today, hooray! I need to rent a ladder+van to get to it, so either tomorrow or Wednesday I’ll swap it out

Thanks!

1 Like

Emailed as well since I have 2 modules(maybe 3… one was just installed) experiencing this. Only came about this issue when looking into disconnect issues for the 3rd one.

About a week in with the new canopy module and I haven’t had a single flicker! Woot!

2 Likes

I have 2 of these now with the same issue. A few times a day light blinks off then back on.

Hey @thewahlrus – shoot me a PM and I can get you on the replacement list!

Are you guys sending new units then we return once swapped, or are we sending in ours and out of commission for a few days?

I have 5 units total, 3 installed, but could potentially send the other 2 to be upgraded first, but then we have 4 or 6 shipments instead of 2.

@Courtney_Inovelli ne

I don’t see an option to send a pm anywhere in my profile or when I click on yours

Click on the circle at the top right containing your initials. Then click on the Messages (Envelope) icon twice. That will open Messages. Then click on “New Message”.

1 Like

maybe i’m blind