July 24, 2023 / v2.15 / 0x0102020F
We have put a pause on firmware 2.14. Please see the below post.
Please wait for the switch update to complete. It will sometimes take up to 10 minutes after the green firmware update notification finishes before the firmware file is verified and installed on the switch. Please do not cut power to the switch during this process.
If you have any problems with the update, please reach out to support so we can assist you with any issues.
April 11, 2023 / v2.14 / 0x0102020E
Add parameters P54(Double down to value of P56)
Add parameter option 3 to P22(Switch Type) - Single-Pole Full Sine Wave
Add Disable Remote Control as special cluster command. Mfg specific command 0x10 (0x00 Enable Remote Control, 0x01 Disable Remote Control)
Fix the duty cycle value of dimming will be less than the Max Level value (miscalculation of max level when that setting is set)
Fix bug that was making set level “duration” not work correctly
Fixed excessive broadcast Report Attributes
Lower min levels are now allowed (only have neutral)
Fix Ramp Rate Remote Sometimes Not Being Applied
Add trailing edge dimming in some cases. Trailing Edge dimming improves switch buzz and led bulb flicker,
Note: It is best to toggle Leading/Trailing Edge dimming in the Off state,
If you cannot control the switch under Trailing Edge conditions, power it on again or reduce the value of P10(max level)
When leading vs trailing will be used:
non-neutral + single pole (P22 = 0) Leading Edge
non-neutral + 3way(AUX) (P22 = 2) Leading Edge
neutral + 3way(dumb) (P22 = 1) Leading edge
neutral + single pole (P22 = 0) Trailing Edge
neutral + 3way(AUX) (P22 = 2) Trailing Edge
neutral + OnOff Mode + full wave (P22 = 3) full wave
Add parameters P55(Double Up to level)
Add parameters P56(Double Down to level)
Fixed incorrect behavior of P5
Adjust the output voltage under non-neutral
Optimize compatibility with dimmable bulbs
The mode is not automatically switched to “dimmer” when the user selects smart bulb mode.
Reduce unnecessary zigbee broadcasts
Optimize zigbee messaging network processing
Further optimized zigbee messaging
Add P25 (Increase non-neutral power output. This may cause flickering or aux switch problems with some bulbs. Adjust max level to fix this)
Modify P56 range 0 to 254 (allow double tap to turn device off)
Add P100(LED Scaling ) 0- VZM31 ; 1- LZW31
Add P123(Use different scene numbers via the aux switch)
Add P125(Send “move to level on/off” to bound devices that matches default level remote and local)
Optimized dimming flicker problem
January 18, 2023 / v2.10 / 0x0102020A
Note: We haven’t officially announced 2.10, but it is available on Hubitat servers for our beta testers. It may have an issue with binding when you have a master and a slave Inovelli device (virtual 3-way). Please wait to update until we have the issue figured out.
November 11, 2022 / v2.08 / 0x01020208
Note: We are waiting for a PR to go through for HA before releasing it there. Should be released on Hubitat soon. Bump ZHA quirks lib to 0.0.86 by dmulcahey · Pull Request #81966 · home-assistant/core (github.com)
- Fix the ability to send commands to a group binding.
November 8, 2022 / v2.07 / 0x01020207
Note: It looks like 2.07 introduces a bug with group binding control and it is currently required that you use individual device binding. I’ll post an update when this gets resolved.
- Remove the sending of multicast commands to avoid switches that would accidentally control other devices within a group.
- Fix the wrong destination endpoint used when sending some commands.
November 7, 2022 / v2.06 / 0x01020206
- Fix for devices that are bound to the switch not using speed parameters 1-8.
November 4, 2022 / v2.05 / 0x01020205
- Add parameter 262: Disable the “double tap” to clear notifications feature. Users can make it so family members do not clear notifications at the switch. (2.02)
- Improve the speed of sending power reports when load changes from on-to-off or off-to-on. (2.02)
- Added LED notifications: “falling”, “rising”, “aurora single”, and others. (2.02)
- Fix the bug that changes Philips Hue color temperature when dimming down. (2.03)
- Fix for device binding to Innr and possibly other devices. (2.05)
- Ability to change max level in On/Off 3-way dumb mode to accommodate special scenarios. (2.05)